Angel

Maka walked back and forth in her bedroom. Soul was going to be so mad. Would he leave her? Would he say he doesn't want her anymore? Tears brimmed Maka's eyes as she glanced at the pink stick. It was already settled. She was only 23! What was Soul going to say? The pair were still having fun together and going out drinking and parting. They also went on missions together, even though Soul was a Death Scythe. The couple had been together for years and not once have they held a secret from each other. Could she hide this? They recently just got married, maybe a month ago.

Soul walked through their small apartment door yelling, "I'm home!" There was a loud bang and a scream. Soul dropped his bag and rushed to his and Maka's room. "Maka?!" He screamed, concerned.

When Maka heard Soul enter she threw the pink stick at the trash bin but ended up knocking it over, causing Maka to scream in frustration. When Soul entered she had just enough time to scoot over and push all the stuff from the trash in the corner with her foot. "Hey, Soul." She giggled nervously.

"What happened? I heard you scream."

"Oh...that? I just," she paused thinking of an excuse, "was working out! Yeah! Gotta scream to let out that frustration." She kicked the trash over to the corner again. Soul didn't look like he believed the story. He walked over to Maka and moved her out of the way. "Wait, Soul."

"Did you knock over the trash? Sloppy pig." He cursed. He picked up the trash and threw it in the bucket, not noticing the pink stick which was embedded in a napkin. He picked himself up and looked at her with lazy eyes. "Now tell me what really happen."

"Oh, you caught me." She giggled nervously. "I was gonna take you out for dinner but the surprise was ruined, darn."

"We can still go." He told her while grabbing his keys. "Do you want to still go? What did you have in mind?"

"Um lets go to that coffee shop, they have the best sandwiches." Maka smirked to herself, I can still hide this. I just need the right time to tell him. He's been so caught up with work it's not the right time to tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Brought to you by lazy author)

The couple returned home after a long and sweet evening. They had dined on the best sandwiches in town and relaxed at the park. The only thing bothering them was the awkward tension in the air. Maka would fidget or pull back whenever Soul got close.

"So, what's bothering you?" Soul looked at her as he set down his car keys. Maka couldn't meet his eyes, she continued to move from object to object around the room. "You can tell me these things." He gripped her shoulders causing her to squeak. "We're not only partners but," he leaned in close, "your also my wife." He kissed her sweetly, melting into the romantic gesture to get her to open up. He tugged on her lip when they pulled apart. "Does it have something to do with you trying to hide something in the trash earlier." Soul knew he got her, she turned away from him.

"N-no."

"Then what is it, Maka." He leaned her against the wall. "I'll give you-" She slipped past him and ran into the room. The anxious blonde slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Maka?" Soul asked angrily. "I'm not in the mood for these games." She didn't hear him, she was to busy trying to find the stick and attempt to throw it out the window. Before she knew it Soul had sliced down the door and picked her up.

"Maka, what the hell is wrong with you?" She flailed in his arms, screaming and kicking. The pair fell over and fought on the floor. Each of them kept getting on top of the other and throwing light punches and kicks, mostly Maka. Maka finally calmed down and cried on top of Soul. Maka laid on Soul as she let out her frustration. The weapon played with his miester's hair as she cried.