Bottle

{Warning: Really Long/Don't feel like putting it in parts}

A bottle. A single glass bottle that curved at the lip held more power than an entire forest's soul. The sound was like no other, drawing people away from the dreaded sound. The feeling sent human's soul to cause havoc throughout their body. And the warmth grew ablaze and wouldn't extinguish for centuries upon it's setting. The bottle was as small as the palm of a child's hand and could be turned into a necklace and still look perfect. How could the small bottle cause so much destruction and heartbreak if it only held a small girl?

The girl was smaller then the bottle, trapped inside the small enclosure. Her body was warm for it was set ablaze and never dimmed. She was held close to where her hands could reach the bottle only extending half her arm. Her body was shaped in a hour glass form and captured a green dress that brimmed her knees and for her perfectly. She had no shoes and her cramps against the frame of her face. Laced with a golden thread, the flame was held around her father's neck. He had to keep her close because of the destruction she could cause. Her body was a literal massacre waiting to be set off.

The girl war along the bottom of the glass, pressing her knees to her chest. Her eyes closed letting her light close around her body. She felt protected in a way, and yet she longed for the day when she would be set free. She always obeyed what she was told to do, she never left the bottle and would eat when she had to. She had never seen her father for he always had her around his neck and never shown his face. The light knew he had red hair, she'd see it when he cut his hair. Her life was stuck inside this tiny bottle to even the wonders of her father's appearance was foreign.

The blonde swished her hair to the side, letting the wind pick up her scent for the first time. Her legs dangled over the lip of the bottle and crashed her legs again eat the slope of the bottle. Her flame picked at the wind as her father backed away from the bottle, placing it on a small rock.

"Maka," her father bellowed from behind her. He stood a lot taller than her since she was only about an inch. She swiveled her body to face her father, making sure she didn't tip back into the he glass. "you know you turned eighteen yesterday?" She nodded her head in response letting her flame flick around her hair. "Your becoming...dangerous, lass." He finished with a sigh. Maka questioned what he said, her mind racing for an explanation. For all her years trapped in a bottle she never learned what it would be like out of the bottle. She knew their abode was surrounded by a forest, which was a main concern when she was little. Setting the whole forest on fire wasn't a priority of Maka's father, since he was the king of spirits of the forest. Her father protected every soul that dwelled among the forest. Marrying a fire nymph had cause many to debut about if he was the true heir.

"I believe you should stay here, my dear." Maka got to look at his features for the first time, coming more clear as he walked towards her. He had stunning eyes that were covered by his red locks, casting a shadow over his face. Maka started to panic when his finger found the vial and rocked it. Her body flailed around the brim of the bottle that shook from the movement. She lost her footing and slipped inside the bottle, falling on the cold glass. Her head shot pain throughout her body causing her to grit her teeth and hold her temple. Through the waved glass she saw the red hair close the top, leaving air holes. Her father knew she wouldn't last more than a month without food. Having a child with a fire nymph decreased her number of years rather if he married an eternal forest god she would love loner then the average human.

The bottle looked out of place as the king left his only daughter behind. The vial laid on a rock between the forest as the open field, resting on the bridge of talk, yellow grass. Even if he had to leave her, he wanted her to "die down" peacefully with no disruptions. The king did care about her, deeply, but she would become vicious and tempered if she continued to live. Kami, Maka's mother, had explained her adult years before she passed. She warned Spirit, the Spirit King, that she could not be set free until she matured and could control herself. Letting the madness of the world slip into the mind at a young age could damage her innocence.