Wrap up?

Hey everyone! How's it going? Alrighty so i wanna do something like what the fluffyotaku did with her stories. She would every once in a while kind of right like an extra ending to her stories. Well, I wanna try! It looks fun so here are basically the endings to the endings of the stories. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

High School Crush~

Soul walked over with the checkered tray to the booth that held a petite girl in a beautiful green sundress.

"Hey." He greeted her.

"Hey." She looked up from her phone which she paced on the table, face down. Maka smiled as her boyfriend set down the tray. She giggled at the memory that happened a year ago. Soul raised an eyebrow as she waved her hand. "I was just thinking of this place." She looked around. "This is where we got to know each other, remember?" He nodded.

"I asked you if you wanted to go on a 'get to know each other' date." He chuckled as she giggled and grabbed her sandwich.

"Oh, I almost forgot." She dropped her burger and pulled out her purse. She dug around for a bit till she found a crumpled picture. It was of them, the very first 'date' they went on. She had black ribbons in her hair and a stripped shirt. He wore a short sleeved black and gray t-shirt with his name itched in. They were both giving the camera a smirk.

"Heh, I remember this." Soul gripped the picture in his hand. "Seems so long ago." He took a bite of his burger.

The pair had ordered the same meal they ordered their very first 'date.'

Cinnamon~

"Maka?" Soul called for Maka as silence filled the apartment. The weapon had planned a movie night with his now girlfriend. It was all set, just one thing was missing. "Maka?" Soul called again.

Maka emerged from her bedroom rubbing her eyes as she held a body lengh pillow. "Morning Soul." She mumbled.

"Love, it's seven at night." He got up and cupped her face. He searched her eyes to find bags under them. "Studying again?" He teased her. She swatted her pillow at him before flopping down on their velvet couch.

"What're we doing tonight?" Maka's voice was muffled from the couch but Soul still chuckled and sat down next to her.

"Movie night." He held Maka close as she positioned herself on his lap.

The pair enjoyed their night, watching movies and eating cinnamon oatmeal.

Staring~

Um, yeah, I'm not gonna go into detail about this one.

Soul rolled over to find Maka sound asleep next to him. He breathed on her face to see her flutter her eyes open. "Soul?" Her eyes were droopy. She looked confused before snapping her eyes open. Maka ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There stood a girl, her hair sticking every way, her body covered with red marks, and she had only her panties...on...

"Something wrong?" Soul smirked as he leaned against the door frame. Maka screamed before slamming the door shut. Soul chuckled from behind the door. "Not like I didn't see you like that last night."

Maka hesitantly opened the door. "D-did we-?" She didn't look him in the eyes. Soul gave her a soft expression realizing she was uncomfortable.

"No, but we were close." He smirked and put his hand behind his head.

"Baka!"

"Hey, hey. I get it your mad." Maka didn't look at him when she squeezed passed him and into her room. She pulled on a t-shirt and running shorts, all being watched by a certain albino. The weapon smiled as Maka walked up to him.