Girly

So this is like little one shots on the topic Girly so yeah....enjoy

There sat Soul Eater, death scythe, on the mall bench, holding shopping bags. He sat with all the other guys waiting for their girlfriends to come out of the changing room and show off their dresses. Soul had gotten yelled at for wanting a preview before the show.

"Come on. I just want a sneak peak."

"No, Soul, get out!"

Soul played on his phone while he waited. They were in a store called Charlotte Ruse, so uncool. He didn't mind though, he loved to see Maka happy. Every time she came out of the dressing room she'd twirl and ask if she looked ok. Every time she did, Soul got a small nosebleed.

Maka slipped on a green, frilly dress. It had gloves that sleeved haft her arm and stopped at the elbow. She let her hair down in waves and smoothed out the dress. Maka looked at herself in the mirror, "Not bad." She muttered. Maka grabbed the black, open toed heels and slipped those on too.

Soul sent a text to Black*Star who was basically dying because of how Soul was acting. He was in a mall, waiting for Maka to try on a dress. How girly could it get? Apparently, a lot.

Maka walked out in the dress and spun around for Soul. "What do you think?" Soul's mouth was open as he starred at Maka. He walked over to her and grabbed her hands.

"That is beautiful on you." Maka burst out laughing. Soul was so confused. What just happened? He complemented her and she's laughing? The whole store watched as Maka held on to Soul as she laughed.

"Sorry!" Another laugh. "I just never expected you to say something like that." She calmed herself down. "That's a pretty girly thing to say." She wiped a fake tear as Soul looked at her angrily.

"I am not girly!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maka struggled with the hair brush. She was having a bad hair day. She sighed in frustration about to throw the dang brush. "Stupid brush!" She threw the brush at the door. At the same time Soul came in.

"Hey, Maka, you-" Soul landed on the floor as he clutched his head where the brush hit. "What the hell was that for, Maka?"

"Oh my death, I'm so sorry Soul. I was just frustrated because my hair won't stay."

"So you threw the brush at me?"

"It was an accident!" Maka held a hand out to Soul. He gladly excepted and pulled himself up. Soul looked at her then the brush on the floor. He picked it up and told Maka to face the mirror. Both stared at Maka's reflection.

"Soul?"

"Hold still." Soul began to brush Maka's hair, gently. He brushed out the tangles and asked if she wanted her hair up. She nodded and folded her arms, pleased that her hair was okay now. Soul grabbed two hair ties, put one in his mouth and the other in his hand. He stretched it out and brushed her hair so it was ready for the hair tie. He placed it in her hair, making sure not to hurt her as he tightened it. He did the same with the other.

Maka looked at her reflection. Her hair was...perfect. "Thanks Soul!" She kissed him on the cheek and skipped out of the bathroom. She loved the girly side to Soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maka and Soul both sat on their velvet couch.  They were wrapped closely together with a blanket over them. Maka had insisted on watching a romantic movie since they got together and it was sweet and well you know. Soul, who thought this idea was totally uncool, finally agreed when she pouted with her cute eyes battering.

The pair sat together and enjoyed the warmth radiating off each other. They both scooted closer to each other as the movie progressed. When the movie finally ended Maka got up and stretched. Soul, with a clever idea, grabbed Maka's waist and pulled her back on the couch. He got on top of her and snuggled into her.

"Soul?" Maka didn't mind this but she was a little shocked by it. He wrapped his arms around her tighter like the movie did. About a minute passed with no words were spoken as the couple enjoyed each other's company.

Soul picked Maka up, like the movie, and spun her around. They danced with the ending credits music playing in the background. Maka threw her head back and laughed as they twirled.

"Soul? Are you coping the movie?"

"No, i'm doing it the cool way." He smirked at her before he slammed his body against hers, his arm out, intertwined with hers. His other arm was around her waist while her's was on his shoulder. It looked like they were doing the tango. "Have you every danced like this?" He asked her huskily.

"Your so girly." She ruffled his hair and skipped to the kitchen. "But that was adorable!" She called after she left. Soul stood there, angry that his attempt to get a kiss ended with him getting called girly for dancing with a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maka held up up the sundress with frills at the bottom. She placed it over her body, holding the hanger, and turned to Soul. He sat on her bed as she pulled out another dress. She went back and forth from dress to dress, placing one over the other.

"Which one?" The first sundress was a salmon color with white poka dots. It had small spaghetti straps and came with a white ribbon across the waist. The second was green, shorter than the first, and had small, brown birds over it.

"The green brings out your eyes but the pink one is a nice color." He got off her bed and placed both hands on the dresses. He moved his fingers along them, feeling the material. "The green is softer, like silk, and the pink is a little scratchy." Maka giggled and hung up the pink one.

"Alright the green one it is." She giggled as she headed to the bathroom. Soul looked back at her then turned red.

"Before you say it-"

"Souly is girly! Souly is girly!" Maka chanted down the hall.

"Am not!" She peeked back in and raised an eyebrow. "I-I just used to help my sister pick out her dresses." He stammered.