The Green and Black Blade

Soul wandered around the 'meet and greet.' He didn't want a partner, not yet at least. Death himself had begged him to get a partner not to long ago. Soul recently left his family to go off and find out who he is, cause he's pretty sure he has no fucking idea. He stumbled along the girls who seemed to throw themselves at him. Typical, he thought, it's not my fault I'm so cool. He smirked and continued to walk around in circles. Even though he got so much attention he hated having to make small talk with random strangers. Soul continued around the amphitheater until he decided it was time to go. He's been here for hours and not one of these weapons are good enough to be his or they were just plain annoying. On his way out he bumped into a girl who, surprisingly, knocked him down too.

"Watch where your going." He spat. Soul picked himself up and brushed his jeans.

"Well excuse me! You knocked me over! You should apologize." The girl screamed. Soul noticed this girl was pretty small and some what...cute. Her hair was ruffled from the fall and her jeans hugged her legs. The legs rode up her body to a small chest, not to impressive, and a pretty face. 

"I don't need to apologize for anything." He leaned in, teasing her. She didn't waver, she got even closer to his face, her bangs brushing his chin. 

"A-p-o-l-o-g-I-z-e."

"I know how to spell it." He smirked.

"Humph, fine. If your not going to apologize...i'll be the bigger person here-"

"But I'm taller." Soul patted her head. She swatted his hand away and brushed her hair so it was back to its original state. SHe let out a puff of air and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry." She said grumpily before exciting, grumbling along the way.

"Wait," Soul called after her, "I don't even know your name." She stopped in the doorway before coming back towards him.

"Uh," she stopped and gestures towards him. her fingers were long and looked smooth. Soul wanted to take her hand and just walk around a park or something with her hand, he mentally slapped himself for that.

"Soul Ev- Eater." He smirked at her.

"Oh well," she slammed a book on his head, "shut up, Soul Eater." The pig tailed girl brushed off her book before swaying her hips in the opposite direction.

"Tease." He rubbed his head.

Maka walked into the 'meet and greet.' She was so excited to get a partner, that was her goal this year. When Maka first came to the DWMA no one wanted to be her partner. She was a scythe and not a lot of people could wield scythes. The blonde waltzed around the hall until she decided to sit down and relax. She'd been walking for hours. Maka picked up her book and skimmed the pages. She'd been reading this book for only a day and she was already almost done. Then again, she's read this book three times before. She engulfed herself in the book until a hand slipped it's way on the book and pulled up. The 'thief' started to run to the exit. All she could see before the thief left was some puffy white hair...shit.

Maka walked through the halls, pissed. She had had enough of that boy. What was his name, Stewart? She headed towards the public library to get a new book. That ass. As she walked down the stairs of DWMA she thought she saw something walk into an alleyway. Maka walked down the street where she thought she saw a small cat. When she entered the alleyway where she saw the creature, it was empty. Maka shrugged it off but she swore she saw some animal walk over here. Now, Maka's no scientist but she's pretty sure animals can't disappear. Maka placed her hands in her jeans and started her long way to her dad's house. Forget the book, Maka was tired and exhausted from today. She still had no luck finding a partner.Her main goal was to become the new Death Scythe and be stronger than her Papa. The weapon made a right at a crosswalk. She still had almost a mile left before she reached her Papa's house. Maka sighed aloud before hearing loud footsteps. Thinking it was some guy late for a meeting or something she didn't think to much about it. The footsteps got louder and louder. Maka's ears twitched as her brain began to function that those footsteps weren't business boots, they weren't boots at all, they were heels. Maka turned to see a girl with purple hair and big hat running towards her. Before she knew it, Maka was on the ground being pinned down by some witch lady. The witch had a skimpy outfit on with golden iris's that bored into jade's.