Strawberry Ice Cream

Hey, so this was requested by: @animeismasoul so its dedicated to them. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soul bared his teeth against the muscular hand that stopped his actions. Another student laughed obnoxiously against the other hand that gripped his face.

Sid, a DWMA teacher, had stopped the brawl that occurred earlier that day between, none other, Soul and Black*Star. The two friends had been merely chatting amongst themselves when the other had insulted the other. Their senses got the better of them and the lounged for each other, knocking over people in the halls. Their fist fight ended outside when Sid came in between them and stuck his hands against the boy's faces. That didn't stop the two at trying to hit the other. They were acting like children. Soon, word had gotten to the library which held a blonde haired bookworm curled up on a couch. When the words traced themselves in her mind she forgot everything and rampaged outside.

Maka walked out the doors of DWMA and took sight of Sid clutching her partners face with his hand. Soul continued to fight against the force that stopped him.

"Soul! What are-" Maka was cut off when Soul pulled back his fist for a blow to knock Star's socks off. Soul had ended up hitting Maka in the face. The girl fell to the ground, clutching her nose while small read drops slipped past her fingers, staining her uniform. This went unnoticed by the idiotic boys who continued to hit air. Sid was the one to notice.

"That's enough you two." He pushed the boys in opposite directions, letting them fall against the concrete. Soul rubbed his bottom side when he landed while Black*Star clutched his head from hitting the concrete. If it wasn't for Maka's whine Soul probably wouldn't have noticed her presence.

"Maka?" The demon scythe caught sight of her bleeding nose. "What happened? Who did this to you?" Soul clenched his teeth together and cursed slightly. Maka sent him a hurt but also angry expression. Her eyes were brimmed with tears while her eyebrows furrowed into a scowl. Soul was confused at first, what had happened?

"Monkey," Sid pointed to Black*Star who looked like he was going to punch Sid. "you've got detention tonight for starting a fight without a teacher present." Sid then turned his attention to the scythe trying to scoot closer to his miester. "And you," He pointed his finger towards the boy. Soul looked like he was just caught escaping jail. "you have detention tonight for starting the fight as well. You will also have detention tomorrow night." Soul gave a 'why?' look at Sid.

"For hitting a girl." Sid grumbled before walking back to his duties at DWMA.

For hitting a girl? Soul was puzzled by this, he didn't hit-Soul snapped his head towards Maka who hid her face with her bangs. The golden tears fell down her face, mixing with the blood. He couldn't have. Soul would never hurt Maka.

"Maka?" She turned her head away from her partner. "Maka, I-I didn't hit you, did I?" The angel refused to look at him. That was his answer. Soul doesn't remember hitting Maka, then again, he does remember hitting something when he went to punch Star, but he had assumed it was Sid's shoulder.

"Oh, Death-Maka I'm so sorry, i-it was an accident." He fumbled with words. Maka continued to look at the chipped ground, she wasn't really mad about him hitting her. What bothered Maka the most is why he didn't consult her about the fight. They told each other everything and solved every problem together. Sure she was mad he hit her and she was bleeding but that didn't really matter to Maka. She was a miester, she got hurt all the time.

Maka rose slowly, letting the blood drip from her nose not bothering to cover it. She let her sandy blonde locks cover her eyes so Soul couldn't see her tears. She let Soul trail her down the steps not caring what he said. Soul was upset about what he did. By the time they had reached the end of the steps he had promised almost everything he could think of; clean his room, do his homework, clean the apartment, make dinner, and not annoy her for an hour or two.