Chapter III - Len's POV

My eyes narrowed when I notice Hinaya's hands stained with blood. "Does dancing make your hand bleed?" I scolded him. "No, your highness, it was that slave you hired, she was bleeding and got some on me." I kept a straight face as I waved him off, "You can go now."
That stupid girl, couldn't she be more careful? I thought in annoyance. I made my way to her bedroom and she was sleeping peacefully on her table and when I peek at what she was doing, there was a needle and yarn scattered across the table and her hands were red and throbbing. I sigh as I look over her. My face started to go red and I shake my hea,d ignoring the feeling. Her eyes were closed and here eyelashes were sparkling, probably from crying, her golden hair was let down to her back and her orange dress reached the floor. I walk over to her and pick her up (a/n: bridal style (; ) and drop her onto her bed. She moans and I look down at her, her face was pale and she was hot, (a/n: body temperature, body temperature o: ) I was about to leave until her arms stretch out and pulls me towards her and I crash onto her bed. I groan as I slowly get up, and my hand jerks away when they sat right on top of her chest.

UPDATEEE!! X(

I'm so sorry for not posting in like, forever ;-; anyways...ill be writing a lot more than usual so sorry for the slow updates :((( I was supposed to publish this part but I completely forgot to!! Hope you enjoy ;3;
Ah! Also I will be adding an additional Favorite song of mine to each of the following chapters based on the character! (: