Chapter IV - Miku's POV

Our carriage had finally arrived at the kingdom and it was massive. A few guards that were standing beside the large gates opened it as our carriage slowly made its way inside. "Your highness, I'm afraid we will have to depart from here." I nodded, as a hand reached out and I grabbed it, descending from the small carriage. The guards saluted before leaving with the gates closing behind me. "This way." A servant bowed, signaling me to follow him. "Thank you.' I said smiling but instead, he exchanged me a glare. "Quickly please." I had trouble keeping up as I suddenly stumbled over my extremely long blue dress. I was about to fall into the muddy ground until a hand wrapped around my waist and when they had scooped me up, I had found the most charming young man I had ever seen before. His sea blue eyes stared into mine and his matching blue hair was brushed along with the soft wind. "Are you okay?" He asked as he made sure I was safely on the surface. "Yes, I am very thankful." I said apologetically as I bowed slightly. He chuckled, "it's fine." The guard realized that I wasn't keeping up and immediately bowed down at the man. "Your highness! What are you doing out here?" My eyes widen as I hear his words. "Highness?" The man smiled which made my heart beat increase as he pressed a finger to his lips. "Keep it a secret?" I nodded as I returned a shy smile. "Princess Miku, please hurry." Now it was the man's turn to widen his eyes as he stared at me. "Miku? Pardon me but are you from the North kingdom?" I nodded. "Yes, I am." The man's smile broadened and he held out his hand, letting one knee down to the muddy surface, "Delighted to meet you, Princess. I am Prince Kaito, one of the princes of the West kingdoms." I blushed as his lips gently touched the back of my hand, his kiss was so soft that I could barely feel it. "I am Miku, one of the Princesses of the north kingdoms, It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince." I smiled. "I am very sorry for an introduction like this but please let me personally escort you to the castle." I was pretty impressed with his choice of words, they flattened me. Satisfied, I let him led me through his castle.