Chapter 1 || Yuuma x Aria (VY2 x IA)

THE ARROGANT PRINCE had raised his hand against the servant, shoving the poor man backwards and landing onto his back as he groaned painfully.

"Prince, please forgive me, as I am just merely a servant!" he shouted, immediately bowing back down at the young prince.

"Such words! Merely a servant? Having such a low existence means that you will need to have less mistakes to become worthy!" the prince remarked, shooting glares at the other maids and servants that eyed the two quickly before lowering their heads back down to the scarlet floor of the hall.

"Your decisions disappoint me, servant. I do not understand how such a letter cannot be delivered to such a kingdom?" The prince had ran a hand through his messy, soft pink hair as he twitched and eye with annoyance. His jade green eyes reflected anger as the butler had spoken up.

"My dear young prince, this may be a good opportunity to seek out your finance and determine if she is worthy or not." The prince turned to the old man who bowed before leaving the hall and groaned, collapsing to his seat.

***

"Mother! I believe saying that I do not wish to marry at the age of sixteen!" The worried and stressed princess had argued back with her mother in frustration.

"You have, though you must not hesitate. This prince is of the Western kingdom and is worthy of becoming your husband and man. It has already been decided."

"Mother! Please! I beg you, I don't want to marry, especially to a man I do not know of!" The helpless girl was left in her room as her mother stormed away, slamming the door shut behind her. The girl let her head drop and her long, pale light pink hair fell beside her as she twisted it between her finger.

The marriage was in a week's time.