Chapter 12 || Gakupo x Luka (Gackpoid x Megurine Luka)

THE PINK-HAIRED princess held a frown and a glare as the prince had watched her silently, resting his chin on his hand as he stared at her carefully. She made sure to stay away from him as much as possible but the fact that he was her to-be husband could not be denied.

"Princess Luka, are you sure that you're not hungry?"

She nodded, flashing a smile at the maid that had held a teapot. Luka pushed her teacup towards the maid and shook her head. "I'm sure, thank you."

She grinned back as she poured the princess a cup of tea, before proceeding to the Prince. "My highness," she muttered, lifting the teapot to pour tea into his empty cup. He waved her off before any liquid could escape the pot.

"I don't need it." He glanced up towards the maid, "I need you."

Luka had almost spat out her tea as she tried to remain as calm and polite as possible.

"My highness, I shall take my leave now," the maid had said hastily as she moved away from the dining room.

"You're terrible." Luka commented, calmly raising her cup to her lips and taking a sip.

She almost jumped out of her skin as the prince had leaned forwards towards her, their faces inches apart. His electric purple eyes gazed into her blue ones and his long, silky hair had fell to his side as he moved towards her.

"What was that, Princess?"

She hesitated before letting the cup drop to the surface of the table. "Nothing."

She pushed her chair away to stand up but got held down by the prince.

"Please excuse me," she said, giving the prince a threatening glare. He didn't budge.

"Please don't-" before she could allow another word to slip through, her lips were attacked with the prince's and she froze, unexpecting the sudden affection. His lips was pressed closely against hers and they were cold. His hands wrapped around her waist and she shivered from the cold temperature. Before he could do anymore, she pushed him away, causing the chair to fall backwards as she rushed out the door.

She halted, as she turned to face him.

"I am not a concubine thank you very much, I am Princess Luka whom you do not mess around with."

With that, she left, raising her dress slightly so she could walk faster and away from the horrifying prince.

A chuckle escaped from Gakupo as he smiled to himself.

"Interesting," he muttered, licking his lips.

A/N: I sincerely apologise for the lack of updates even when you guys have constantly reminded me to! Again, please be patient with my updating since I prefer to write when I feel inspiration :) Also, keep in mind that I have two other books to manage and updating three books is too much pressure for me everyday so thank you for understanding.

-KUROKI (Ren)