Chapter 8 || Gakupo x Luka (Gackpoid x Megurine Luka)

THE SITUATION had taken a bad turn.

Prince Gakupo had glared at Princess Luka whom had interrupted his good times with a half-naked woman lying across his bed with him.

"Who the hell are you?"

Luka was taken aback with his from of language but coughed as she raised an eyebrow at the misbehaved prince.

"I am Princess Luka and I am here to see the Prince, would you kindly take me to him?"

This time, it was Gakupo's turn to raise an eyebrow.

"The prince is busy at the moment, what do you need of him for?"

Luka frowned, "It is none of your concern."

Before giving a disgusted glance at the prince himself, she rushed off, rubbing her hands against her shoulders, trying to shake off the goosebumps.

***

"Prince Gakupo should be in his room at the moment."

The princess had found herself searching for the prince herself instead of him coming or expecting her. She felt frustrated as she had already memorised the castle's whereabouts after a hour of searching. She knew she wasn't allowed to be wandering about in another kingdoms' territory so carefree, but she reassured herself since she was going to become the next princess-perhaps queen-of this kingdom which had a laid-back prince and unorganised rooms.

She had taken deep breaths trying to calm herself down as she had once again wanted to scream out.

Before she could continue the rapid search, she crashed into a hard body after turning a corner. She instantly lowered her head ashamed and bowed.

"I am very sorry, I did not see you-"

"Princess Luka?"

Luka turned to find the familiar face of the pervert that had a woman wrapped around his finger from moments ago, but instead of being shirtless, he was wearing expensive clothes around his shoulders and a long, purple cloak followed behind him.

"I am Prince Gakupo, the one you are seeking for."