Chapter V - IA's POV

Before I get started, I'll like to clarify that IA's name is Aria since it'll be awkward to be calling her princess IA, ya feel me? Anyways, here I go!

My manners were beyond well but Yuuma would just send me death glares as if I was a pest. "Your highness, I am Aria and here to serve you as one of the princesses from the Northern kingdoms." My voice was unexpectedly softer than I wanted it to be, it was barely like a whisper. Yuuma looked down at me, his light pink hair was sparkling from the sunlight that had managed to escape through the curtains slightly opened behind his throne. "Princess Aria?" He huffed. "Never heard of you." He said, barely looking at me. My eye twitched, annoyed with his behavior but I plastered on a fake smile instead. "Your highness, that is who you speak of." My knees were sore from kneeling on the floor for so long and he has not allowed me to rise yet. "Prince Yuuma," a guard had walked over to him, and suddenly, a knife had been taken out of his clock as he walked past me, unaware that I could see him. I immediately jumped in front of him, my arms out. "What do you think you're doing to your highness?" The guard spat at me. "Tsk! Stupid woman, move out of the way." His hand slapped my face almost instantly, so harsh that it made me lose my balance and fall to the ground. The humiliation made me mad, as I stuck a foot out, ignoring the pain on my cheek that was slowly reddening and tripped him over, and sent his knife flying into the air and Yuuma managed to catch it in his hands, as he twirled it around. "Eh...?" Yuuma smirked, walking over to the guard that had unsuccessfully attempted to murder the prince, stepping onto his arm, with an empty hand, he twisted it all the way, and a crunch was heard which made the servant and maids shiver. "Did you seriously think you could kill me so easily?" Hushed Yuuma, his face neared the guard's screaming and squirming body and Yuuma spat on him, just like how the guard did to me. My eyes followed Yuuma as he signaled for his servants to tie the guard up. Did he... Perhaps do that for me? No way...right? "Aria." He scoffed. I looked up to him, quickly getting up from my lying position. "Follow me." He instructed, sending me a cold  and menacing glare. I scrabbled after him as he lead me up a flight of stairs, looking back making sure I was following him. He opened the door of a massive room that was as big as my castle's hall. He plopped himself onto the bed and nodded his head towards a drawer. "There's some herbs in there that will make your face feel better." My face turned red from embarrassment as I realized that this was his room and I barged in without any manners. I reached out to the closet and when I opened it, it was full of his clothing and above it, was just like how he said, collections of herbs, each safely inside a jar and labeled very detailed. "T-thank you, your highness." I said, bowing down to him quickly even though his eyes were closed. My head moved to the side. Wasn't he afraid of me attempting a murder like how the guard wanted to do earlier? Letting me into his room so innocently and- my heart immediately skipped a beat until I realized that...what if he wanted to...? I quickly shook the thought out of my head. "Don't worry, I won't rape you or anything." He opened one eye and examined me up and down. "Especially with a body like that..." He muttered.