Chapter 11 || Kaito x Miku (KAITO V3 x Hatsune Miku)

THE TEAL-HAIRED princess had thoughtlessly crashed into another maid that had bowed before hurriedly scurrying off after muttering an apology. Miku sighed, she wasn't her usual, bright, cheerful self. Slamming into at least three other maids already, she was lost in thought as she thought back on the event that had occurred the previous night.

"Princess, His and Her Majesty would like you to meet them in the ballroom." Miku bowed quickly before hurrying off to the ballroom, lifting her long, blue dress slightly to allow her to run with ease.

"Y-your majesty!"

She bowed nervously, almost falling over as she panted heavily.

"My, my. You didn't have to hurry," the queen laughed kindly. Her smile was forced.

"Concerning my son, I am very sorry to let you know that he is nowhere to be found and has run off with his lover." The king seemed calm but the princess knew that inside the kind hearted king, he was furious. His fists were curled tightly together and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"I understand," Miku replied quietly. "I should notify my kingdom about my arrival for tomorrow."

The Queen nodded sadly. "We are terribly sorry for my son's misbehavior and the trouble my son has caused." Miku gave the two stressed rulers a small smile before bowing and turning to leave.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay at your beautiful kingdom for a short while, it was worth it."

The king and queen smiled with delight as the doors closed behind her.

***

"Princess, have a safe trip."

The doors of the carriage had closed as the princess sat herself down comfortably on the soft seats of the royal carriage. She gazed outside the windows and she sighed as the blurs of trees and plants went past her as the horses started to trot. She watched as the kingdom faded further and further away. "Goodbye, Prince of the North Kingdom," she whispered.

Night had fallen and the princess gasped out in surprise as the carriage suddenly stopped, hurling her awake. She peeked out the window to find unknown men raising knifes and swords at the servant. She watched in horror, as two of the men stepped towards her carriage and yanked the doors open.

"Princess, where are you from?" One asked slyly.

"W-Who are you?"

"If we kidnap you, will your King and Queen give us gold to free you?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Miku was sweating as she bit her lip, her fingers were at the edge of her dress, clenched tightly, prepared for the sword to enter in flesh.

She let out a small scream as she saw a black-figured man thrust a blade through one of the invaders' heart. Blood escaped him and flew towards the princess, causing her to panic and stare at the dead body in shook. The other invader also seemed surprised as the unknown man had then grabbed onto the invader's shirt and threw him out of the carriage. Miku let out a small scream as the man neared her, grabbing onto her she prepared to kick him hard, but what surprised her was how his arms wrapped around her small body. Without realising, tears began to flow and she could feel the man's breath on her ears. He was warm and sweaty. She felt relieved that someone had come to save her but she desperately wanted to know who had saved her.

Pushing the man away, she hastily wiped away her tears. "Who are you?"

"V3."

"V3? Your real name please."

"Sorry, that I cannot tell."

He jumped out of the carriage and beside him, stood three other men in dressed in dark clothing that had dealt with the other invaders and before giving her one last look, the four had disappeared in the darkness.

"Princess! Are you unharmed?" the servant had hurried to her aid as she gazed down at the blood that had stained her blue dress.

He seems so familiar...