Chapter 4 || Gakupo x Luka (Gackpoid x Megurine Luka)

THE PINK-HAIRED princess had let her slender fingers swiftly pull the bow of her violin towards her, as the audience had smiled and clapped joyfully as she bowed gracefully, giving the guests an enchanting and mature smile before lifting her pale pink dress slightly as she exited the stage. Within minutes, she would be crowded with people fawning and complimenting her alluring and beautiful playing.

"Oh my, you sure are beautiful up close, my dear!"

"How would you like it if you would like to come play for my party next week?"

"My son is very fond of you. He is sitting over there, would you like to meet him?"

Princess Luka had glanced awkwardly towards the seats the lady had pointed towards and sitting alone was a man around his twenty's with a nervous smile and waving hands. Immediately, she let her gaze fall. She wasn't interested.

"Sorry, I believe your son is very charming and I would very much like to meet him but I hear my mother calling for me. If I may," she replied, turning to leave before exchanging a polite curtsy with the surprised and overwhelmed woman. "Please do," she nodded.

The princess had eventually made her way out of the swarming crowd and sighed, sitting down on her bed and glancing at herself from the mirror that stood opposite of her bed.

An attractive, well-mannered and mature lady. She had the looks and feminine perks of a woman and she didn't act her age. Her parents were proud of her but wanted to get her married off to a man quickly before she turns twenty.

Her expectations were high. She wanted a handsome, sensible, rich and not to mention tall man that would suit her. She would act as if the men her parents had chose for her was perfect though on the inside she would snicker and chuckle at her selected partner's appearance, family or even manners. No one seemed perfect for a perfect lady like her.

Sighing in annoyance, she fell back to her bed and frowned. "When can I find the perfect one?"

***

"Prince Gakupo, your letter."

The prince had glared at his servant and harshly pushed the woman off his lap as he reached for the letter. "What is it this time?"

"From the Northern Kingdom."

The prince clicked his tongue in annoyance as he ripped the letter open and scanned through it, his electric purple eyes rushed through the words and threw it onto the floor. "Rubbish." He muttered. His long, purple hair was tied into a ponytail, keeping it out of the way.

He had once again violently grabbed ahold of the woman's wrist and tugged her towards him, as she released a silent yelp. She flashed him a seductive smile before snaking her arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. The servant left in a hurry as he slammed the door behind the occupied prince.

"Rubbish..." the servant huffed.

***

A/N: Just a quick announcement- my second Vocaloid fan fiction, 'Tokyo' is now out! Go check it out under my profile and please drop a vote or comment if you enjoyed it : ) I promise you all that 'Slave' will have longer chapters (starting from chapter 5 and onwards).