Character Information || updated version

Aria (IA)

A very delicate and gentle sixteen year-old girl. Her appearance is alluring and feminine, what every girl wants to look like. Her long, pale light pink hair would reach her knees and her electric blue eyes sparkled every time she smiled. She was taught under her strict parents who are the king and queen of a small kingdom and push her to become the best. She is very skilled in cooking, sewing, dancing, you name it. Though one thing terrifies her the most, horses. 

She is married to Prince Yuuma (VY2). 

Yuuma (VY2)

A very harsh, rude and arrogant seventeen year-old prince. He has strikingly beautiful pink hair, emerald green eyes that hold a very cold and silent stare and overall, good-looking and handsome. His parents; the king and queen of the rich but isolated western kingdom, had passed away and he is left along as the ruler of the kingdom. His parent's butler is now serving him and though on the outside, Yuuma seems just as emotionless towards the old man, on the inside he greatly appreciates the butler's help and actually respects the butler. His personality is a bit perverted but in a joking kind of way. 

He is married to Princess Aria (IA).

***

Len (Kagamine Len)

A very quiet and obedient prince, does all his royal duties on time though he is cold and too mature for his age of fifteen. He is the son of the king and queen of the southern kingdom and his parents want him to get married as soon as possible. He dislikes and hates many things though he may not look like it since he prefers not to show too much emotion. 

He is married to Princess Rin (Rin Kagamine).

Rin (Kagamine Rin) 

A playful young, princess that knows her limits and strives to become a better ruler for her small kingdom. She tends to get emotional easily since she is the youngest of the four princesses, at the age of fifteen. Her parents teach her how to dance but she dislikes it, though she pretends to like it so she wouldn't let her parents down. 

She is married to Prince Len (Len Kagamine).

***

Kaito (KAITO)

A friendly and easy-going eighteen-year old prince. He seems cheerful and perfect on the outside though he has some locked secrets inside of him. He is the prince of the nothern kingdom. He hates people who are not responsible and he detests his parents to the point of escaping the castle and living with his lover, Meiko, until his parents had unexpectedly invited a finance he had not known of the day before his escape plan. His parents disliked Meiko since she wasn't from a royal family and Kaito has wavered about his feelings for Miku and Meiko ever since. 

He is married to Princess Miku (Hatsune Miku).

Miku (Hatsune Miku)

A cheerful and positive seventeen-year old princess. She loves adventure and is curious about everything. She is determined to find out the secrets hidden within Prince Kaito after they had met and she has no worries on her mind about anything at all that it scares her parents who are worried for her future. 

She is married to Prince Kaito (KAITO).

***

Gakupo (Gackpoid)

A greedy, perverted prince that had experienced the death of his parents right in front of his eyes. Loves having ladies as an entertainment and is often scolded by other kings and queens for his casualty and perverted personality. He doesn't take his duties properly like a prince or ruler does until Luka (Megurine Luka) had became his finance. He did not disagree the plan since he was not bothered to change it or was just greedy for more women, the two had plenty of arguments since the prince was still an amateur with ruling, which was what Luka thought but it wasn't really the case. He is the prince of the Eastern kingdom.

He is married to Luka (Megurine Luka).

Luka (Megurine Luka)

A mature and lady-like princess who does all her princess duties. She is looked-upon by many other kingdom's kings and queens wanting to take Luka in as their son's wife, she had declined though she was so interested in Prince Gakupo and agreed to marry him since she disliked his ways of ruling and wanted to take an advantage of the power he had to such a large kingdom. 

She is married to Gakupo (Gackpoid).

A/N: Woo! That was a lot of stuff to type ><' hope you guys like the updated version cause I definitely think it's much better! Anyways, please drop any comments below if you have any concerns with the character info or if you just wanna chat :)