Chapter 3 || Kaito x Miku (KAITO V3 x Hatsune Miku)

THE YOUNG PRINCESS had let her long, teal hair reach her back as she brushed it carefully, letting the brush untangle messy strands through her smooth hair.

She glanced at her reflection in the mirror.

She was getting married off soon. The same age as her mother had been married to her father. The same age that she herself will be married to Prince Kaito, of the Northern Kingdom.

She had first rejected the idea of marrying at such a young age especially after meeting a handsome young man on the streets a few days ago. She had dreamt of the man for nights, his electric ocean blue eyes and dark blue hair that had blew along with the breeze.

"Princess Miku, dinner is being served."

The girl had whipped her head to the door and grinned, as she glanced down at her stomach which had rumbled for the hundredth time.

"Coming!"

***

"I love you, Kaito," the brunette girl had whispered, embraced by the handsome prince, she had tears falling from her eyes.

"I will persuade my parents, if not, I will go find you tomorrow." he confirmed, narrowing his eyebrows as he studied his lover's face carefully before leaving a small kiss on her cheek, she had left his room.

The prince's parents, the king and queen of the Northern Kingdom had hated Meiko, the lover of the young prince whom he loved dearly.

The only reason was because she wasn't from any royal bloodline but just a baker's daughter. Kaito had also denied the fact that she wasn't rich but he could provide for her, he would do anything for her. He glanced over at the packed bags that had been hidden away beneath his bed.

His escape was tomorrow morning, when he was going to escape the cruel fate his parents had created for him and his lover.

"For sure..." he whispered. His electric ocean blue eyes had reflected sadness as he let his dark blue hair slide onto his face as he had slowly feel asleep on top of his desk.