Chapter VII - Luka (Third POV)

The prince had his chin rested on the palm of his hand as he glanced down at the pink-haired girl, her head down, unwillingly to show him her hidden beauty. "Rise." He ordered. The princess slightly raised her head and her eyes were sparkling and looked back at his, as the two started an eye staring contest. "You're excused to your room." He said, signaling to a maid that had stood silently beside him.
The princess looked around, her eyes scanning the throne room, all in sight was maids. No guards nor servants.
"This way, Luka-sama." The maid smiled, pointing to a door. When the door had been opened, Luka stared at the room in satisfaction. It was, defiantly, bigger than hers. After all, it was one of the castles from the western kingdoms.

Luka had changed into a light rosed dress that lay on her bed and it was much too long for her already tall figure.

A/N: know how less often i have been updating and to be honest, i often forget to >< I'm so sorry!! i am very busy with school and stuff but i will try to update more often! i forgot to complete this and publish this chapter so here ya go, i might be re-writing the chapters to make them better and more understanding since i had just went back and i literally have no tolerance of my own writing skills from before. i promise you that my writing has gotten a lot better so be prepared with more updates :)

thanks for reading this far!! I really appreciate it! :3