chapter four [old school]

'Yujin, leave use now.'

'C'mon, you can't be serious Yoo-'

'Get out.' He stood now, fully awake and pointing at the door with a cross expression. Now I was starting to feel a little intimidated.

Rolling her eyes, she swiftly headed for the door besides me, bumping my shoulder with much more force than necessary on her way out.

The short tempered male had disappeared into the abyss of his darkened closet only to re-emerge several moments later. He dragged a chair out with one hand and held a long, narrow wooden pointer in the other.

My eyes trailed to his apparel, taking in his rather messy hair and the way his tie had been loosened up. As his malicious gaze came down to meet mine, I cowered back slightly and took a step back unconsciously.

Sighing, he slammed the chair down onto the floor while looking up the ceiling with his eyes closed.

'If you're going to be such a pain in the ass, I might as well be a pain in yours.' His index finger beckoned me closer as his unbuttoned shirt began to slide off of one shoulder. 'Come here.'

I exhaled, releasing a shaky breath before taking mouse length steps towards him. Out of shame and embarrassment, I could no longer look him in the eyes and instead took interest in the cherry wood chair with multiple scratches and markings marring its outer coating.

'Bend over.'

Slowly, I positioned myself according to his instructions. My heart beat increased along with my breathing rate against the cool, smooth surface of the chair. Notably, I had looked to be a naive schoolgirl getting punished for saying the right answer out loud or talking during a lecture of some sorts. I wished that were the case.

Closing my eyes, I could feel the tip of the pointer brush along my outer thigh before tapping it lightly. It must sound ridiculous, but the strange sensation of not being fulfilled in a sense had driven me crazy. The evenly spaced taps triggered my muscles to shift uncomfortably slightly, trying to move around to avoid the almost ticklish movements.

My hands shot out to move the wooden sticks, but he had seen through my plans. Almost instinctively, he walked around to the other side and placed one knee on my back, and binding both my hands with one of his.

'Don't move.' The near whisper was venomously quiet as he continued on with the tapping.

I balled my fists up, trying to fight the urge of slipping into an insane state. Each wisp had brought me closer on edge as I gasped for air. My lungs had seemed to have forgotten how to expand and contrast as sweat began to form at my hairline.

He knew he was driving me crazy, and that's what made it so amusing to him.

'Is it too much to ask of you to arrive punctually?' He raised the pointer in the air before bringing it down on the backs of my knees.

I cried out in shock, turning my head to peer at the spot he had hit. The stick was brought down nine more times before red welt like marks began to rise on the surface.

'Pl-ple-ase...' Each ragged breath drew out a stutter. My knees began to quiver in pain and I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to support myself up for.

One of his eyebrows shot up in clear mockery. 'Please? No 'sir?' Have I just become an acquaintance of yours that can be referred to so casually? Honestly El, I thought you'd know better by now...'

Another lash came down, weakening my already wobbly legs.

'Please s-sir, I-I've learned my l-lesson...'

The pressure on my lower back was taken off as he removed his legs. I collapsed onto the floor, not able to stand properly from the beating I had just experienced.

Yoongi crouched down to my level, tilting his head to the side. His breath fanned across my outer earlobe, raising goosebumps on my arms and legs.

'Who'll arrive on time from now on?'

'I-I will, sir...'

'Is that so? I'll have to call you in more often.'

-

a short lil update in honor of having only one b in my ap european history class and a's in everythign else  ;-;

thanks for those who have been actively reading and voting! i appreciate all your efforts so much! i promise a much longer chapter next time to compensate for this one

interaction time? if you would like to, comment anything/anyone you'd like to see happen in later chapters IF i were to continue writing

thanky!

-elise