chapter twenty [p.3.] [rubber duck]

warning: if you're like totally under aged or hater skater of smut, i'd suggest you not look over this chapter

there are mature themes, specifically smut, in here, so just read at your own will (pssttttt it's kinda badly written but take caution!)

-

Rolling off of my back, Yoongi stretched his arms up, flexing his back muscles through the thin cotton shirt. I was a bit disappointed that he had pulled off so quickly, but it only reflected his short and sporadic attitude.

Walking over to the washroom door, he opened it and turned back around to look at me.

'Are you coming?'

Baffled, I slowly nodded in response before getting off the messy bed and sauntering over to where he had already began running the hot water. Before he could mouth another word to me, a yawn escaped as he used one hand to rub his eyes.

Steam began to rise from the hot water pouring out of the silver faucet. Yoongi stood on the rim of the bathtub, reaching the windows and barely opening them successfully. He quickly jumped down and tested the water with one hand before twisting the knob to stop the flowing water from coming out.

Then, leaning against the edge of the marble counter, he brought his hands up to cover his eyes.

'Get in.'

I uneasily began to rid myself of my clothing, seeing his patience wearing thin with each second I used to undress. My toes hit the water first to see if it was still too hot to enter. Upon feeling the warm liquid, I stepped in and submerged myself into the soothing substance. Waves began to form around me as my body weight had thrown off the flow of the water.

'I'm in.' My voice called out to him in a croaky sort of way.

Once he peeled his fingers away and opened his eyes, he began to laugh, holding onto the counter for support. Feeling completely self-conscious, I brought in my head and looked away with a heated face. He reached into his cabinet to bring something out before beginning to strip himself, giggles still escaping his lips.

'I don't see what's so funny...' Muttering into the water, I refused to make any further eye contact with him.

I didn't dare stare at his naked form, knowing well that it would only bring metal-images I wasn't capable of ridding myself. The weight of the water shifted once again as he stepped in behind me, using my body as a divider for his two legs.

He brought his hands around my waist and brought my in, touching my back with the front of his chest.

'I wasn't laughing at your body El. You just looked so childish sitting in the tub with that scared look on your face.'

Finding interest in the transparent liquid, I continued to ignore him, the heat flushing my cheeks even more.

'Hey, hey. I'm sorry El, I didn't mean to offend you. You just looked really cute.' With his arms across my breasts, he rested his head against my shoulders, squeezing in a little tighter.

Another thought struck me in my spot, completely bypassed from the first few moments. I was bathing in the same bathtub as a man who was convicted several times of illegal order; selling drugs, swindling others, drinking heavily most nights to wash away his unease. Yet, I felt the safest with him. I knew he'd protect me at any cost, but my stomach still clenched tight with hesitation.

'Yoongi, can I ask you something?'

'Hm?'

'Did you enjoy having Yujin around?'