[first ending]

-I cordially thank everyone who has continued to read and support this entire story from El's darkest times to her...well...even darker times to put it lightly. But as we all know, every story has an end...or two ends. That's right, I've been playing too many visual novels to know about different routes and different possible endings for the main girl. I know I mentioned that there were 3 chapters left, and there are. This first ending, the alternative ending and the epilogue that will follow after.

Look out for them!

-Elise

- -

The soft rain hit the glass paneled windows, rolling down to leave a streak of water behind. With the power outage lasting for nearly the entire day, Han was engulfed in the gloomy darkness casted from above. The streets were clear of all pedestrians as the traffic lights had gone out too.

It was the absolute perfect setting for a honeymoon.

I mindlessly slipped the ring from my left hand on and off, feeling it's sharp ridges and smooth gold band. My eyes wouldn't leave the scenery located outside the window. Although I hadn't been given much light to see anything, the outline of the buildings were visible still.

A tiny flame illuminated the tiny night stand in the luxurious hotel room. Lace, silk, and threaded fabric clung snugly around my torso as I tugged on the large sleeves of his sweater thrown over. The temperature was beginning to drop at an incredibly high rate because of the lack of heating. No power, no heater.

The hotel door opened and closed with a 'click' behind me in the eerily lit room.

'It's pouring.' I walked over to the window, pressing my hand against the glass to eye the relentless downpour of water on the city. A tiny break in the clouds above allowed a sliver of moonlight to seep through, but only a glimpse.

'So it is.' His exhausted reply was spoken slowly, as if speaking was already too tiring for him. I couldn't blame him, the day had proven to be very stressful.

Because of the horrendous weather, we had to stay in, leaving the rest of our plans a complete mess. I hoped that it was a relatively fast passing storm that would blow over before the afternoon. However, that had not been the case at all.

'Why are you wearing a dress? Planning on dancing in the rain?' He took hold of my hand and twirled me around once, laughing as I stumbled clumsily.

'I just wanted to wear it, no particular reason.'

'With stockings?' Raising an eyebrow suspiciously, I merely smiled while pushing him away playfully.

'I was cold.' I shrugged before returning my gaze back to the outside world while hugging the sweater closer around my body.

He stood next to me, an arm wrapped around my waist that moved down slightly and subtly. Before I could question his motive, his fingers wrapping around the straps of the garter belt beneath my dress, snapping it against my sensitive skin.

'I'm surprised El, just what did you have in mind?'

I shrugged once more, a smile threatening to break out. His low voice brought me to realize that I had been feeling strangely around him for the past couple of days. It was almost as if I couldn't stop the rush of inappropriate thoughts from entering my mind, a war of hormone(yes, i know. haha, get the giggles out) to put it bluntly. The exhilarating feeling left me feeling frustrated that I allowed such tainted thoughts to spread in the first place. But even though I continually told myself that it was soon pass, I found that 2 weeks of feeling needy was quite enough.