chapter nine [curses]

The stench of alcohol immediately permeated throughout the vast corridor. It smelt suffocatingly sweet, as if another smell was attached onto the air that I couldn't quite identify.

Hair had covered the majority of Yoongi's face, making it difficult for me to see directly into his eyes. He miraculously maneuvered his way to the door of his room. I gently moved out of his way before standing up completely, bowing to him respectfully.

The jingle of keys indicated that he was desperately trying to unlock the door, but his hand-eye coordination was off due to the excess amount of junk flowing through his system.

'Damn,' cursing under his breath, he finally stuck the right key into the lock, and twisted it. The door opened widely, but he hadn't stepped inside like I hoped.

Instead, he turned towards me and stepped to the side, gesturing for me to go in first. Bowing once more, I hastily walked in, jumping slightly at the sound of the door slamming.

'El, sit on the bed.' The tone of his voice sounded like a strangled whine, more so than a demand. Confused, I took small strides to towards the edge of his bed, fully aware that he was watching my every move from the door.

Slowly, he had removed his necktie and his dress shoes before making his way over to the bed as well. I uncomfortably shifted away from him to create space between the two of us.

'Get on your knees.' Shakily, I lowered myself onto the floor while trying to figure out what fate had in store for me next.

'It's really not fair of me to become so angry with my employee,  especially after you gave such a well thought-up speech.'  His fingers slowly grazed my neck, pushing all my hair to one side.

'What a naughty crime you've committed, El.'

The sensation of lips pressed onto the side of my neck sent electric waves down my spine. I wasn't able to react properly, caught between what was sin and what was right,

I winced as his teeth came in contact with my flesh as he sucked suddenly. Yelping out, he disconnected his mouth and blew on the previously attacked spot.

The sound of sharp snipping had sounded behind me moments later, and I suddenly came to a ghastly realization.

He was cutting all my hair off.

My hair pooled around my feet and cramped legs, creating a giant ring around us with my frizzy hair. I hadn't dared to reach behind me to check the status of my hair length.

Chucking the scissors onto the floor, his breath had been dangerously close to my ear.

'If you dare cover this marking up, I'll fucking end you.' Chuckling softly, he slid his fingers across my neck in a slicing motion. 'Tell that bitch Taehyung, I'll end his life too if he dare touches my girl again. Understood?'

Bravely, I gulped down the fright building up and spoke out.

'S-sir, don't you think you're taking this a bit too far?'

'Ah, now we've decided to question my authority? I'd say my prayers now El. You're in for one hell of a night.'

-

so sorry for the short update, will make sure to add more on the next chapter

(sorry for the sucky chapter! not advancing very much...)

-elise