Chapter 12

"Wait Arthur really did that?" Alfred laughed.

"You should have seen his punk faze!" Allistor laughed.

"Or the pirate one!" Dylan joined in.

"Oh god I remember that one you made the Spaniard cry so much!" Conner laughed.

"Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot!" Alfred's phone sang.

"Oh sorry! Give me a sec." Alfred panicked placing Petter on the couch next to him and getting up to answer the phone.

"Yea Mattie what's up?" Alfred asked.

There was mumbling on the other end of the line.

"Wait? What?!? No you don't do that!" Alfred lectured. "Look I don't care Mattie he left you first."

There was more crying and mumbling and then Alfred just snapped.

"Look ill be home soon. Don't you dare let him in the house I'm going to deal with this prick!" He growled and hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry Artie I gotta go." Alfred said sadly.

He walked over and kissed Arthur's cheek and began to walk off.

"Sorry everyone but my brother needs me." Alfred began.

"Hold up mate." Dylan began.

"We wouldn't like it if someone messed with our family." Conner continued.

"And yeah I'm not all that cool with you kissing my little brother but, if he likes you I guess your family too. So let's go ruff up whoever is messing with your brother." Allistor grinned.

"I'm coming too!!" Peter smiled.

"No!" The four brothers lectured.

"Well I'm the girl of the house and I say yes besides I'm stronger than all four of you." Erin grinned as she picked up Peter and put him on her shoulders. "Besides if this guy is smart he won't fight in front of a kid giving you the advantage."

"You all fight in front of Peter?" Alfred asked dumbfounded.

"Not necessarily." The guys grinned.

"This is permission to tease Artie whenever I want then." Alfred grinned as Arthur sighed.

"Let's go you twit your brothers waiting for you."  Arthur smiled.

"How far is your house Alfred?" Dylan asked.

"Oh only a block from here I think." Alfred grinned.

"Cool where's your car then?" Conner asked.

"Uh I didn't bring it. I jogged over here." Alfred smiled as everyone else's jaws dropped.

"You jogged over here in less than 15 minutes. A block is a little over half a mile!" Erin yelled.

"Well I generally run to the metro to get to school. That way I won't waste money with gas." He said sheepishly.

"You know what lets just go in my car it's meant for the whole family anyway." Allistor gave up.

"Ok!" The family cheered as Allistor stood dumbfounded.

The odd ball family walks out to the 8 passenger car with a horrible dark green paint job.

"Is everything you guys have green?" Alfred questioned.

"No, just most of the stuff." Dylan laughed.

Allistor climbed into the drivers side with Dylan on the passengers side. Arthur and Alfred crawled to the last 3 seats expecting Conner to join them but instead he sat ahead with Peter and Erin. Conner smiled and winked to Arthur causing him to turn red.

"Hey Alfred how far is you house again?" Allistor called.

"A block east from here." He called back.

The car began driving over. Alfred pulled out his phone to tell Matthew he's is going over.

Matthew texted back if Arthur was going to come also because he wouldn't want to bother him with this.'

Alfred texted back 'don't worry he's ok with it and wants to help. Also clean up the place if you can more than just me and Artie are coming.'

"Alfred are we close by yet?" Dylan called.

"Yes just a few more minutes and we should be there." He grinned.

Though they were in the back with 3 seats Alfred and Arthur were right next to each other. Alfred slung his shoulder around Arthur pecking the mans cheek as the he blushed.

"Oi! No snogging Alfred. I may be helping but I still need to kick your ass for liking my little brother!!" Allistor yelled.

As Dylan attempted to calm Allistor down and focus on driving Erin and Conner began laughing. Peter didn't really understand why Arthur and Alfred couldn't kiss. Uncle Matthias kisses uncle Lukas all the time. Alfred sat there blushing trying to hold Arthur down and keep him from fighting with his brother. After a few minutes passed they found Alfred's complex and saw a man standing out side of the door.

"Mattie! I'm sorry. I overreacted." The man called.

His dark hair was pulled back into dreadlocks with a head band to keep them from flying everywhere. He wore a floral shirt and looked slightly chubby.

"Hey Carlos leave my brother alone!!" Alfred yelled as he stepped out of the car.

"Oh you want to fight you stupid American?" Carlos questioned.

Suddenly Carlo's face became pale as Dylan, Allistor, and Conner stepped out of the car.

"What the hell man? You brought the Kirkland 3? Ok I'm out of here fine! I just wanted to say sorry to your brother!" He yelled quickly and took off.

"Kirkland 3?" Alfred looked to Allistor, Dylan, and Conner. "What have you all done before?"

"Oh don't worry about it the past is the past!" Erin smiled. "Now let's go talk to that brother of yours."

"How come nobody complained about the noise that guy was making?" Conner asked.

"Because Mattie owns all of this." Alfred said bluntly.

"What!?" They stood in amazement.

"His brother is the demon on ice." Arthur clarified.

"I wouldn't say demon just very, very, very scary."Alfred laughed.

"Mattie it's ok Carlos is gone now! I'm coming in ok?" Alfred smiled.

As Alfred opened the door he saw his brother curled up into a ball crying....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make Carlos (Cuba) the bad guy. Don't worry Mattie will also have a happy ending I promise.

-Rev