Chapter 21

"Yes love?" Arthur blushed knowing what Alfred was going to ask.

"Why are we outside a strip club?" Alfred looked to the bright faced Brit.

"It's not a strip club," Arthur stalled. "It's also a bar."

"You work at a bar/strip club?" Alfred asked.

"Yes!" Arthur smiled.

"And your job exactly is?" Alfred grimaced.

"To wait on tables among other things." Arthur blushed.

"What are the other things Arthur?" Alfred glared.

"You will see in a bit. Just go in and ask to be seated in my section hopefully they will have a table open." Arthur blushed.

"Ok I love you Artie." Alfred smiled pulling the smaller man into a hug.

"G..git." Arthur blushed.

"I'm your git." Alfred grinned back and gave Arthur a light kiss. "I'll be inside then waiting for you."

"Ok I'll see you in a bit love." Arthur smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd pov on Arthur)

Arthur began walking into the employee only door still grinning like a mad man.

"Hey Arthur!" Feliciano called already in his costume.

"Hey Feli! Is Antonio and Ludwig here to see you all again?" Arthur called back looking and the man in a feminine outfit.

"Yep!" Feliciano winked. "It's going to be a fun night after work if Lovi and I are lucky."

"Well break a leg and hope for the best."Arthur smiled.

"Same too you. Working down stairs or on stage?" Feliciano asked.

"Both." Arthur grinned back walking away from his locker in his uniform. "I've got down stairs first then I will go up on stage. I have a special guest today."

Arthur wearing only a small apron with no back grinned.

"Oh I'm happy for you Arthur!" Feliciano smiled. "Although will big brother Francis be ok with this?" He questioned.

"I left Francis. What he thinks isn't important anymore." Arthur looked down.

"Oh I'm sorry Arthur." Feliciano attempted to comfort the Brit.

"Don't worry Feli I have been through worse remember." Arthur smiled weakly.

It was hard to forget. Crying. Screams. Wanting it to end. Having everyone look at him was humiliating like he was not human just flesh they would do away with. He wasn't the only one they did it to. The other guys who worked with Arthur we're ether with him when it happened or it also happened to them. They were all survivors.

Arthur walked up and hugged Feliciano tightly. "Don't worry about me go make your man happy."

"Ve~ you too Arthur." Feliciano smiled.