Chapter 30 (extra smut chapter)

"Did you like it love?" Arthur smiled.

"Of course." Alfred winked. 

"Arthur!" Gabi called.

"Yes?" He smiled.

"Your brother said he would cover your shift." Gabi smiled then gave a thumbs up. "Go get some." He mouthed. "And keep the costume!"

A blush spread across Arthur's face. "Thanks sir." He laughed. "Let's go love." He whispered into Alfred's ear.

"I'm going to sin so hard right now." Alfred laughed.

"Your religious?" Arthur asked.

"Nope and I'm happy I'm not." Alfred smirked.

The couple began to walk to the door till Alfred stopped.

"Hold up Artie here." Alfred smiled offering the Brit his bomber jacket.

"Huh?" Arthur looked puzzled for a moment the realized he's still in the boy shorts and suspenders. "T..thank you." He mumbled.

They continued walking till they got to the car and drove home.

*time skip! Now as Francis says it le sexy time*

Arthur and Alfred barley made it though the door before they began touching all over each other. Alfred pulled Arthur close kissing him roughly yet full of passion.

"Love to the room." Arthur mumbled still slightly dazed from the toxic kiss.

Alfred ripped his jacket off of Arthur then picked him up bridal style and walked to his room. He tossed the Brit onto the bed and pinned him down. Grabbing Arthur's wrists he moved them over his head and kept them there.

"You teased me forever earlier now it's your turn." Alfred smirked. 

Leaning over he began to suck on Arthur's chest leaving love marks all over him. Arthur moaned as Alfred began to bite and pull softly on parts of his skin.  Suddenly Alfred found Arthur's sweet spot and began taking advantage of it. He would bite and suck there till Arthur was moaning from both pain and pleasure.

"A..al..Alfred." Arthur moaned.

Hearing the noises Arthur was making only turned Alfred on more making him want to keep Arthur this happy. Alfred moved over and began kissing Arthur roughly again. Alfred brushed his hand over the tight bulge in Arthur's boy shorts that looked about to burst.

"Ah..ah." Arthur moaned as Alfred began rubbing the dent more and more.

"You like this Artie?" Alfred smirked with his accent getting strong.

"Nah mmh a..Alfred. Please." Arthur begged.

"Say it Artie. Say it or I won't do it." Alfred smirked.

"F..fuck me. ...fuck me al..al ah." Arthur groaned from pleasure.

"Say my name." Alfred grinned.

"Ah..al...Alfred. F..fuck..fuck me ..ah..Alfred. P..please." Arthur moaned.

"Of course sweet thing." Alfred smiled.

Alfred began kissing the nook of Arthur's neck as he slid his hand into the tight boy shorts.

"Wow Artie your real big huh." Alfred smiled though his own member was throbbing.

"A..ah." Arthur moaned as Alfred pulled the boy shorts down.

Arthur shivered as the cold air hit is member only to be replaced with warmth from Alfred's mouth and hand. Alfred finally let go of Arthur's wrists and used one hand to pump Arthur while the other rubbed along his inner thigh. All the while he lapped up the pre-cum dripping down Arthur.

"Ah..Alfred." Arthur moaned at the touch of his lovers tongue to his own member.

"What do you want Artie?" Alfred smiled.

"F..fuck me. S..stop.. S...stalling." Arthur moaned.

"Gladly." Alfred grinned.

He then began kicking off his own pants and underwear. Shivering as the cold air hit his member. Alfred stuck his fingers into Arthur's mouth and ordered him to suck them. Once they were mostly wet Alfred pulled them out and began to prod the Brit sticking in one finger first.

"Ah..ah..Alfred." Arthur moaned.

Waiting a moment for Arthur to get used to him once he though Arthur was ready he prodded him again with another finger. Loud gasps escaped Arthur's mouth adding to the pleasure. Finally Alfred added a third finger causing Arthur to become a moaning mess.

After a bit he pulled his fingers out and positioned himself at Arthur's entrance.

"Ready Artie?" Alfred asked.

"Y..yes." Arthur mumbled.

Slowly Alfred pushed his way in, Arthur's hands tore up his back but at the moment all pain was pleasure. Once Alfred was mostly inside he looked to Arthur for permission to move. Arthur meekly nodded with tears in his eyes. Alfred lent down and kiss Arthur lovingly while beginning to move. As they kissed small moans of delight escaped both of them till Alfred began moving faster and faster. Loud screams of pleasure erupted from Arthur calling Alfred's name as he continued going harder and harder.

"Alf..Alfred I'm going...going to." Arthur panted.

"I'm gonna too." Alfred whispered huskily in his ear.

"Nh..gah..Alfred." Arthur moaned as he came on Alfred's chest.

"Arthur." Alfred panted as he rode out the last of his erection.

Alfred slid out both still panting heavily.

"I love you." Alfred smiled holding his Brit close.

"I love you too." Arthur sighed snuggling up to his American.

Both peacefully fell asleep in each other's arms without a care in the world. Cherishing the moment because they never wanted it to end.