Chapter 22 (smut)

WARNING there is SMUT! If you don't like it you can skip this chapter. I'm sorry again if it's sucky but I still think this is really hilarious and it's hard to not laugh as I write this. I can't take it seriously. Otaku told me after I published the 21 chapter she was kidding but oh well. I hope you enjoy and it's not that bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm. Artie I think I'd like this one." Alfred hummed.

"Of course Mr. Jones." Arthur grinned. "Do you have the money to pay for it?"

"I think I'm going to have to ask Mattie for a raise." Alfred smiled back.

"Really? Well I hope you enjoy my services Mr. Jones." Arthur grinned.

Arthur walked in front of Alfred and began giving him a devilish grin. He sat atop Alfred's lap and kissed his jaw longingly. Slowly he began to grind against Alfred shyly smiled as he felt a dent in the Americans pants. Arthur continued to kiss Alfred's jaw sucking on it slightly and pulling on the skin with his teeth.

"Y..your n..not wear'ng nothin under?" Alfred moaned his accent kicking in.

"No Mr. Jones this is my uniform." Arthur blushed as he began to grind harder.

Alfred's hands began to wonder up the Brits sides as Arthur's hips swayed to the music in the background.

"A..ah Artie." Alfred moaned.

"Hm Mr. Jones I wonder what would happen if I touched your cowlick?" Arthur grinned.

"N.. No Artie." Alfred mumbled only to cut himself off with a sharp gasp as Arthur rubbed it between his fingers.

Using that as a opportunity Arthur began to kiss Alfred roughly yet, letting Alfred take control once he could.

"Mhm Artie." Alfred moaned.

Arthur began unbuttoning Alfred's shirt slowly only halfway. He then began running his hands along the Americans chest. Shivering at Arthur's touch Alfred twitched as Arthur took him into another deep kiss. As they stopped for air Arthur moved over to Alfred's now bare upper chest and began kissing it teasingly. He slowly began sucking on Alfred's collar leaving small marks across him. Alfred blushed heavy realizing other people could see him. That he wasn't alone with Arthur.

"A..Artie s..stop." Alfred mumbled.

"What's wrong love? Is it not good?" Arthur panicked.

"No Artie it's not that just there's other people." Alfred blushed.

"Oh I can fix that." Arthur grinned.

"Arthur!" A man called.

"Sorry love I'll be back." Arthur winked. "Just watch the show."

As Arthur strutted off swaying his hips practically entrancing the other people Alfred realized his boyfriend is fucking hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok I'm here." Arthur smiled.

"Good get your costume on and get ready to dance." The manager smiled back.