Chapter 15

Arthur couldn't help but stare as Alfred dived into the water and played with Peter. Suddenly he swam over to the edge of the pool where Arthur was and pulled him self up.

"Liking the view?" Alfred whispered into Arthur's ear.

"Would it be bad if I say yes?" Arthur asked.

"Nope." Alfred smiled and pulled Arthur into the water and resting him on his shoulder.

"B..bloody git." Arthur cussed.

"Mattie pick your partner!" Alfred yelled.

"Erin?" He looked to her.

"Hell yeah! Your going down Arthur!" Erin laughed.

"Allistor?" Dylan smiled.

"Hell no I'm not topping!" Allistor growled.

"Conner?" Dylan asked.

"Yes!" Conner laughed and climbed atop of his brother.

"Allistor can we play too?" Peter asked.

"Sure..." He said defeated not wanting to ruin the fun for Peter.

"Ok rules who ever survives the first round makes it to the next winner gets to shower first so they won't smell like pool water!" Alfred yelled.

"Attack!" Erin screamed.

First was Alfred and Arthur vs. Matthew and Erin. Arthur managed to knock Erin off by tickling her ruling them for the next battle. Then it was Dylan and Conner vs. Allistor and Peter. No one had the heart to knock Peter off. In the final round it was Alfred and Arthur vs. Allistor and Peter. Of course One glance from Erin and everyone knew they better let Peter win but it was still a fun match.

After a while everyone just swam around as Arthur stayed clinging to Alfred's back terrified of drowning.

"How come you let me carry you here but not anywhere else?" Alfred asked.

"Because my life depends on it here." Arthur grumbled.

"I can make you feel like your life depends on it later." Alfred whispered.

"G..git." Arthur blushed.

"I'm your git." Alfred smiled and kissed him softly.

"Why am I always there when they kiss?" Allistor groaned as his face grew red.

"Alfred!! Alfred!! Play!!" Peter shouted.

"Sweet! You staying on my back Artie?" He laughed.

"Yes, you drop me your sleeping on the couch I don't care that it's your house." Arthur threatened.

"Ok, ok, I'm not going to drop you." Alfred laughed back. "Alright Peter what are we playing?"

After playing God knows how many games with Peter, Erin suggested Peter should take a shower after all him and Allistor came in first. Matthew went off to help Erin start the bath for Peter while everyone else started to air dry on the beach chairs scattered around the pool.