Chapter 29 (smut)

You all asked for it! Hope you enjoy Allistor in a bit!
-rev

Why don't you ever make a lemon or a lime?
-otaku

Because I laugh my butt off having to make this so making one of those will make my family think I need to go to a mental hospital.
-rev
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Artie?" Alfred smiled.

"Yes lo..." Arthur began to be cut off by Alfred kissing him. 

Alfred wrapped his arms around Arthur's waist pulling the Brit close to his bare chest. From the shock Arthur placed his hands on Alfred's chest causing shivers to run down the American. They continued kissing till they had to stop for air.

"Git what are you doing." Arthur breather.

"Lovin' you." Alfred smiled with a hint of accent. That was all it took to cause Arthur to turn bright red. 

"G..git." Arthur blushed.

"I'm your git." Alfred smiled kissing Arthur again.

Slowly Arthur's hand began to slip below Alfred's waist line. Fumbling with Alfred's buttons as they continued to kiss.

"Mmh Arthur." Alfred moaned as Arthur pulled off Alfred's pants.

Stoping for breath Arthur licked his lips then began to kiss Alfred's chest.

"Nnnha ar...Arthur." Alfred moaned as Arthur found his sweet spot. Arthur smirked then began to take advantage of his lovers weakness.

"Oh look what would happen if I did this?" Arthur smirked rubbing Alfred's cowlick.

"A..art...Artie." Alfred gasped his accent thickening.

Arthur smirked then pulled Alfred's boxers off.
Alfred moaned as the cold air hit his body still breathing heavily from Arthur teasing him so much. Slowly Arthur lower himself kissing down Alfred's chest till he reached his member.
Arthur began pumping Alfred's member slowly at first then speeding up.

"Well someone looks about ready to cum." Arthur smirked then began sucking of the tip of the member. Swirling his tongue around Alfred's head, he smiled as Alfred began gasping from pleasure. Arthur stopped for a moment to look up at Alfred then smiled seeing how red his lover was. Arthur looked down again then began to lap up the pre-cum Alfred member was releasing. "Do you want to cum in me love?" Arthur asked getting a shy nod from Alfred as a response. "Ok." Arthur smiled then began to suck on Alfred's hard member again.

"A..Artie I... I'm g..gonna." Alfred moaned as he came.

Whitish fluid filled Arthur's mouth. Alfred pulled away gasping still bright red. Arthur opened his mouth and began to spit out Alfred's seed.

"I..I sorry Artie." Alfred blushed.

"Don't be love." Arthur smirked.

Arthur stood up again and began to kiss Alfred. Stopping for breath he grinned. "Get ready love there's going to be more tonight." Arthur winked.

"Y..yeah." Alfred mumbled pulling his boxers up.

"I'm going to go wash up love I'll be back." Arthur smiled walking to the restroom leaving Alfred alone.