Chapter 16 (Smut chapter)

{WARNING} Don't read if you don't like smut

- otaku ;)

Ok there is smut below its just a warning. Yes it's crappy smut I'm sorry but I really hate writing this. I just don't like this kind of stuff but otaku asked me to write it. I'm sorry if it's shitty I just couldn't stop laughing at how stupid it sounded as I wrote it.

-rev

"Yes. Alfred can you come help me work your shower?" Arthur said blushing slightly.

"Sure come on let's go." Alfred grinned just a little too much.

As they walked into the main room Alfred pushed Arthur against the wall cornering him. Hungrily kissing him as he ran his hands along the Brits sides. Arthur kissed back as they battled for dominance but Alfred over came him quickly. Picking the Brit up using one hand to hold his waist and the other his back as Arthur wrapped his legs and arms around Alfred for support slowly being carried to the bathroom. Arthur's fingers drew lines across Alfred's bare chest causing him to shiver. Alfred continued kissing the Brit all the while. Finally putting him down on the sink Alfred moved to kissing Arthur's neck. No longer able to control himself Alfred pulled Arthur shirt right off letting him kiss the Brits collarbone also. Arthur began moaning softy turning Alfred on. Slowly Alfred began to softly bite Arthur's skin leaving him purple marks just below his collar. After finding Arthur sweet spot confirmed with a gasp then long moan from Arthur, Alfred began sucking and bitting on that one area. Alfred's hands began moving down just barely tugging Arthur pants enough for his member to come out. Arthur shivered from the cold air hitting him so suddenly just as he opened his mouth Alfred began kissing him again. As they kissed Alfred began pumping Arthur slowly at first then faster as time went. Arthur used his foot to rub the dent in Alfred's shorts softly causing the American to take a sharp breath.

"A..Arthur." Alfred moaned as they broke their kiss with his accent kicking in.

Alfred grabbed Arthur's back pulling him closer. Arthur slid off his pants completely just leaving them on the floor. Arthur moved and began kissing Alfred's chest running his tongue across causing the taller man to moan. He then began to unbutton Alfred's jeans with his teeth and pulling his boxers down. Alfred shivered from the coldness then began moaning as Arthur took his member into his mouth. He began bobbing up and down licking as much as he could.

"A..Artie." Alfred moaned, his accent thickening.

Alfred ran his fingers threw Arthur's hair urging him forward to deep throat it. Just before Alfred was about to burst he pulled Arthur away and picked him up. Alfred sat on the shower floor with Arthur in his lap. Their members ran along side each other causing moans from them both. Arthur grabbed onto Alfred's shoulders to pick himself up and slowly lower himself back down onto Alfred's member. Just before Arthur was about to scream Alfred slammed their lips together and began exploring the Brits mouth. Just as they parted for a breath Alfred whispered in a husky tone.

"I'm sorry but I don't think this is something the others can find out about." He smiled. "I love ya Artie."

Arthur just kept getting hotter and hotter as the Americans accent sang.

"I love you to." Arthur breathed.

Once Arthur became accustomed to Alfred's size he began ridding him. Slowly at first then speeding up. As Arthur rode Alfred, he began pumping the Brit again.

"A..Alfred." Arthur moaned. "I.. I'm going to."

"Me too." Alfred smiled softly.

Just before Alfred burst he slammed their lips together once more and ejected into Arthur. Arthur ejected all across Alfred's chest. Both were panting heavily as Arthur leaned forward and began to lap up what was spread across Alfred's chest. With the tongue on his skin Alfred's face flushed he grabbed Arthur bridal style after he finished and placed him into the bath carefully.

Alfred ran the water and stepped into the bath with Arthur resting his head on the Brits shoulder.

"I love you." Alfred's accent still rang.

"I love you too git." Arthur smiled and kissed the American.

They then bathed each other laughing and smiling as they did so. Once it was time to get out Alfred stood up and waited for Arthur to try to stand. Arthur fell forward the moment he tried to stand.

"Oops sorry Artie." Alfred said flushed.

"Don't worry about it love. It's ok." Arthur laughed knowing it's not the Americans fault.

Alfred picked Arthur up bridal style again and sat him on the sink. He then wrapped towels around their waists and picked Arthur up again.

"Come on I have some clothing you can wear." Alfred smiled.

Alfred carried Arthur back to his room and began shuffling through old clothing. Alfred found an old shirt with the words SUMMER OF SCIENCE on the front and a list of organizations on the back. Along with rather loose shorts. Figuring this would be ok for Arthur Alfred brought him the clothing helping him get dressed then getting dressed himself. Alfred then went to the restroom to pick up the clothing they left and get some pain killers for Arthur. As soon as he came back the headed to the living room.