Chapter 19

"Mon ami? Is that you?" A French voice said from the other side of the cart.

"Oh god it's the bloody frog." Arthur cursed.

"Mon ami it is you!" The French man grinned.

"Alfred block him!" Arthur panicked.

As Francis came walking over Alfred in between him and Arthur not letting him get any closer.

"Oh why do you not let me get to my lover?" Francis pouted.

"I'm not your lover you bloody frog!" Arthur yelled.

Now everyone on the cart was staring.

"Artie come on it's not worth getting upset over." Alfred attempted to sooth.

"What do you even want Francis. You sure as hell better have a good reason or I'm calling Allistor, Dylan, and Conner." He threatened.

Francis paled slightly.

"I just want to talk to mon amour." He continued.

"You came too late then because he's not yours anymore," Alfred glared. "Now stop bothering with us or I will deal with you." He finished.

The carts doors opened up and Alfred smiled softly to Arthur.

"Come on Artie let's go." He smiled leaving a royally pissed French man standing there in the crowned room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Arthur and Alfred ran into class with a few minutes to spare they began eating. Suddenly a boy who looked familiar to the one Arthur spoke to on the first day passed by.

"Hey Feliciano." Arthur grinned.

"Hi Arthur! Ve where did you get this food it looks as good as pasta?" Feliciano smiled.

Arthur cut up a piece of his pancake and held it out on the fork to the Hazel eyed man. "Here take a bite." Arthur smiled.

"Thank you Arthur!" He smiled and took the bit. "Wow this is really good there no way you could have made this." Feliciano said still with a smiled.

Arthur got a little ticked off but smiled anyway. "Yes, Alfred's brother made them for us." He gestured towards Alfred.

"Oh yea Mattie makes the best pancakes!" Alfred smiled.

"Alfredo?" Feliciano smiled. "I like your name!"

"Feli?" A blond man called.

"Luddy!" Feliciano called. "Come try this!! Wouldn't big brother Gilbert like it?"

"Huh? Feliciano?" He blond man asked puzzled as he walked in. "Oh hello Arthur. Who is this?" He asked.

"This is Alfredo!! He's Arthur's friend!! He brother made them pancakes try some!!" Feliciano smiled.

"Feli you shouldn't be taking other people's food," he lectured. "I'm sorry Alfredo right? I'm Ludwig nice to meet you." He said firmly.