Chapter One: The kiss

COPYRIGHT ©. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MARCH 11th 2013.

By: Kaylin Montgomery.

_______________________________

~FlashBack~

"Don't go! You can't just leave like this!" I yell at him. The rain was now pouring and I wasn't planning on going inside until he agreed to stay.

"I have no choice Kaylee! We're moving!" He Was putting his bag in the trunk of his dads car.

"But..but...but.."I manage to choke out. I'm happy it was raining so he wouldn't see the current tears streaming like a waterfall out of my eyes. "Chris.." I say falling to the ground of his driveway.

"Kaylee I'll miss you!" He says helping me up.

"I have to tell you something." I say softly.

"What is it?"

"Chris honey! come on the plane leaves in twenty minuets!" Mrs.Tyler says from the car.

"Chris I.." I paused for dramatic affect but then the car Horn interrupted my burst of truth. It was so hard to say I choked on my words from saying it again.

"It will have to wait I couldn't hear you um...text me it later or something!" He said running back to his car.

"Chris Im in love with you." I mumble to myself. The car drives off and I wave goodbye. The car was out of sight. I stood there motionless, heartless, and alone. I had just lost my Best-Friend, and the love of my life.

~End Of FlashBack~

"And that was the last time I saw Christopher Tyler." I mumble to my counselor. A single tear ran down her cheek as I finished the story of why I'm here and my life with Chris.

"Beautiful." she says clapping her hands as if it were some type of broadway show. No um woman this is my life.

*

*

*

*

Two Months Earlier, It was June.

Chris pulled me closer. "Kaylee, I hate being just friends with you. Kaylee will you go out with me?"

"Yes, I will!" I yelled hugging him tightly.

"Yes, I will...y-yea-" I woke up in a jolt. Crap, I thought that dream was real. I untangled myself from my covers and stood up scanning myself in the mirror.

My Brown hair was all over the place, I looked like a lion. I wiped the sleep out of my brown eyes and brushed my hair.

I turned on the little pink radio on my desk and swayed to the music. "The way you make me feel! You really turn me on! You knock me off my feet now baby!" I sang along with Michael Jackson. I moon walked to my closet and picked out some clothes.

I wore white shorts and a pink crop top. I put on my makeup while singing into my hairbrush. I picked up my perfume and sprayed It on me, but then I started coughing violently. I sprayed way too much.

"Must escape.." I chuckled opening my door. I ran down the steps and opened my front door closing my eyes. "Fresh air." I sighed.

"Good morning, Princess."

I let out a high pitched scream. "C-Chris, don't scare me like that." I said putting a hand over my chest. And there he was, standing there looking perfect as always. I tried to control my unstable heartbeat but it didn't work, everything about him just makes me crazy.