Chapter Thirty-Six: WE.

A/N:

THERES A PIC OF JUSTIN ON THE SIDE OMG LAWLLLL :p

Wellllpppppp...hi.

There only like 3 more chapters bro.

THREE.

:))

ONLY THREE! DO YOU REALIZE?

Lol idk. Can you like comment something? Like anything? Because no one likes me and I never get any recent comments. Accept for this one girl. So girl who doesn't have a name that commented thank you girlfriend I be loving you :3

So ya....:)

_________________

When we got back to the hotel room I don't even think he locked the door before he pushed me on the bed kissing me fiercely. It was crazy how someone could feel something for so long and not know what it was until the perfect moment. His breathing was ragged barley breathing at all. He started to kiss up and down my neck so he could breathe..

To bad I couldn't. I could never breathe when he does this to me. God, how can anyone breathe when the person your absolutely head over heels invades your space?

I said I loved him, and it took every weight off my shoulders. Because I've always loved him.

Damn, sometimes I wish he hadn't said it until then so I could freak out ten times more than he did. "Kaylee.." Justin breathed against my neck.

I ever forgot he was kissing my neck, or kissing me at all. Because tonight just felt like a fairy tale. "Y-yeah?" I said pulling him up toward my lips.

"Hi." He chuckled siting next to me. He put in his breathing nozzles and I looked at the celling.

"If I tell you something and it's completely random-"

"Go ahead." He smiled.

"Why don't you sit next to Justin? Ever since that day I didn't think fate existed.

I don't think you know, I don't just love you. It's so much more than that. I need you to know I'm selfish because from the day I met you Justin, I never wanted you to leave me you always had to call me or hangout with me so I wouldn't feel so lonely. And I know they say your not gonna make it your not this your not that.

Do you know no much that hurts me? So please don't say your dying because your living right now with me. If it were my choice it'd be like this everyday.

And you know I used to hate when I didn't understand you, a bad boy who doesn't smoke?

A bad boy who befriends a random girl on the spot.

A bad boy period?

Weren't they supposed to have some type of crazy backstory? Well I had no Idea.

So everytime I couldn't understand you, I'd just repeat in my head.

Please call me please knock on my door, anything. I need to see you. I was a bit lame then, I didn't have friends. I had no one but you.