Chapter Eight: Meow I'm a cat

A/N:

I write all these love story's and I'm terrified of falling in love. How weird.

Lol I'll share my fears with my readers.

Hehe.

-----

-----

-----

-----

I wake up and look in the mirror surprisingly I actually looked fabulous! Then I remembered. I had school today.

I get in the shower and blast Frank Ocean until my head started to hurt from all the shampooing. I got out and put on short denim shorts. I slipped on a blue lace crop top that said Mondays suck. Cause they do in fact today is the one day I can break dress code so I did. I had to look really good for Chrissy cause usually he's too embarrassed to talk to me in school cause he's so popular. The back was lace and the front showed my belly button and it was cute cause I got it pierced last month. Then the hardest part. Shoes. Blue vans? Blue converse? Blue pumps? Blue wedges?

I decided on black studded red bottoms to match the American flag pocket on my booty pocket. I put on my makeup and I did my hair I curled the ends that were blonde cause I had the cutest ombré in town and then I looked at myself. "Somebody's hot." I say laughing at my self. I walked down stairs grabbed my bag and got in my car. My mom was dead sleep so she couldn't have heard me. I put on my black ray bands and drove to school. I applied my red lipstick when I pulled in the drive way. People were surprised cause I drove a black range rover with tented windows so no body really know who was inside but they expected it to be a really popular person...correction girl considering that my license plate had a furry boa on it. I whipped the lipstick off my teeth and blotted. I kept my dark ray bands on and strutted out. I walked past and boys stared like a lot like drop my ice cream from Lilo and stitch stare. Then someone whistled at me and by time I walked in my school about seven boys were walking with me.

"Hi." one boy sputtered.

"Hello!"A really cute blonde said.

"Damn." I turned around to see and it was Chris's best friend Malik.

"Oh hey Malik." I said taking off my glasses.

"She knows your name?" Some freshman whispers.

"Kaylee? I mean...Kaylee." he says looking me up and down.

"I know fabulosity calls." I say strutting to my locker. I put my bag in and grabbed gum from my bag and it tasted like..lime green licorice that's why it was my favorite. I grabbed my binder and walked towards Chrissy's locker. Where several Jocks and wanna be rich. Girls stood flaunting over him. Whatever. I just strutted past because he's far to embarrassed of me around his friends. Well two can play that game.

So here's my dumb ass schedule: First hour Spanish (with Chrissy and his jock and wanna be Barbie friends) second hour gym (with Chrissy). Third hour English (no Chrissy). Fourth hour Math (With Chrissy and his EW friends). Fifth hour Biology (No Chrissy). Sixth hour home ec (With Chrissy and his friends). And that's my schedule.

-

-

-first hour-

-

I come in class late cause I couldn't get my locker to shut. Yes I know I already have to much stuff in it.

"Hello mam and who might you be?" the teacher says pausing.

"I'm Kaylee and who might you be?" I say politely shaking the teachers hand.

"Im Mrs.Rasberry." She says.