Chapter Twenty-Three: Beneath Your Beautiful

A/N:
I have nothing to say, but I will tell you.
October second Garrietta day R.I.P my heart💔
Hehe bye.
---
It's been about a month I went to camp to take my mind off of things. I really miss Justin, he is my boyfriend and all. Yet, Chris who isn't my boyfriend called me everyday asking how my day was. I guess he just never had the time to pick up the phone. I just want to know if he's okay, I just need to hear his voice the beautiful sound of his voice.
I was driving down the road, looking at the beautiful white snow I still couldn't believe I was home.
--
When I got home I unpacked my things and went upstairs. "Chrissy?" I said knocking on his door well my 'guest room door'.
"K-Kaylee?" He said panting.
"Why are you so out of breath?" I said looking him up and down.
"We'll, I was singing in the shower and your mom walked in and I yelled and then I died and I ran naked...and here we are" he said slowing his breath a little.
"Beautiful, story Chrissy we all know you were attempting at working out." I said chocking out a laugh.
His whole face turned bright red. Liar, liar, liar, he only blushed when he was lying or embarrassed. I laughed Then shut the door. I missed him.
---
"Damn." Chris mumbled. He scanned me up and down. "I wish I were your date." he sighed.
"Yeah, best friends aren't really good dates." not to mention you kinda love him and he can't even remember when he went to Disney world....or fell in love with me.
"Yeah, best friends." he mumbled.
"Come again?"
"Its Nothing bab- er tree locks of power baby trees!" He said running upstairs.
"He was gonna' call me baby, huh?" I whispered to myself.
Baby, baby, baby, OHHH. No just no. Stop, just freaking no Kaylee no, stop it that thing that your doing stop it now. K and a thank you!
I looked in the mirror. And dang this dress well we all know I was rocking it! I was wearing a Blue short dress that was like puffy at the ends with jewels around the top with a heart shape near the chest. It was adorable.
"Winter, winter, winter, winter formal yeahhhhh woooooooooooo." I sang in the tune of Justin Bieber.
--
I stopped In front of the hospital, my heart pounding. I hope I look ok. I checked myself in the mirror and laughed who am I kidding I look like Aphrodite.
I walked in and went strait up to his floor. He got switched to the north tower because his cancer is more severe. Which is never good. I looked for the room two sixteen and slowly counted up. Two fourteen, two fifth-teen, here I am.....I took in a deep breath and knocked. I opened my eyes as I heard a doctor say "You must be Kaylee.."
"Y-yeah" I stuttered. He walked me in the room and my smile grew. Justin, he just looked so perfect. His black tux Blue tie matching my dress, And that cute little beanie he always wore.
All of the doctors walked out and it was just me and Justin. He didn't know I was even in the room cause he was still looking in the mirror. "H-hey." I said breaking the silence. His eyes looked at me with surprise and then relaxed a little too much, and he started to cry. I hugged him tightly. "D-don't do that" I said chuckling. He chuckled back.
"I never knew h-how much I love h-having you around until y-you left." he said as he Wiped his tears away. "Don't ever go." he said laughing.
"Oh I won't, it was too many Pizza faced pubertina's and stupid pine needles, and plus...you weren't there" I blushed.
"Kiss me." he smiled.
It felt like riding your bike for the first time, or climbing to the top of a mountain. Like something you've been waiting for so long, you forgot the feeling, the feeling of warm soft lips that felt like home to you gently pressing Against mine. My cold lonely lips. "You" he paused.
"Are all I need"
"And I'll never let go" he said kissing me on my forehead, both cheeks, then my lips again.
He let go and rested his head in against mine. "I don't want to stop, but for you. I'd stop the world."
I love how it made no sense but it was still amazingly flattering. "We gotta get going."
He nodded and adjusted his beanie and kept walking.
Hand in hand ;)
----
Lana del Rae came on and I got all excited.
"Kiss me hard before you go, summertime fagness....I just wanted you to know that baby your a fag, I got my fag Bag on tonight cru-"
"Aren't those the wrong lyrics?"
"It's the Kaylee remix duh!"
"I have a weird girlfriend"
"I have a cute boyfriend"
"Your wrong" he sighed.
I gave him a questioned look. "What?"
"I'm ugly.."
"No, you're-"
"No you d-don't understand" he said tears rolling down his cheeks. He took off his hat and I smiled even wider.
He was bald, completely. And I loved it. "You're the most Beautiful thing I have ever seen." I paused. "And I'm lucky that god has blessed me to meet you and learn your beautiful ways with your heart of gold." I paused. "You are not ugly, your anything but."
"Kaylee, You need to know something." he said helping me out the car.
We were at my high-school. The snow was falling and it made his perfect blue eyes sparkle. We were near the swing set my heart was pounding like it always did around him. His cheeks were flushed pink because of the cold, or maybe because of what I said. In this moment I swear we were infinite.
Nothing could stop us, we were on fire, nothing mattered but this moment, right here right now-
"Kaylee, I Love You"
My heart stopped. You what?
------
Oh EM gee!
Stuff is getting serious! I am SO story is haven't been updating but thanks for the 1.7k! I've been so busy but please comment id love you forever😘😘😘
-_loveiisallyouneed
#imy2