Chapter Thirty-Five: One first uno un #1

A/N: only five more chapters. And I'm sorry there won't be a sequel. God, I really love this book. Tell your friends. 😘

But wait. Ya know. I'm totally probably maybe kind of....wasting your life but I thought you hours know some stuff about me.

Mmk.

•I'm Black and white like deh zebra

•I have curly long brown hair

•food is my obsession

•auditioning for X factor 2014.

•chicken.

•I'm dating a fictional character. His name is Nashford and I'm in love with him okay.

•lol my best friend has a book called freezing and her name is shygirl8572. I like that book way more than all of mine for some strange reason.

•Justin was never going to be in this story until I got an idea writings the second chapter.

*THE FAULT IN OUR STARS LEAKED AND IM CRYING AND I LOVE LIFE AND YEAH IM CRYING AND IM DYING AND BEST DAY EVER LAWLL.

•Two boys at my school look like a younger version of Chris and Justin and they're both in my class and I just stare at the beautifulness sometimes.

•I like to change people. I want to change the world.

•Rootbeer is that stuff, Pasta is my favorite food, Bahama brezze is my place, florida is my second home, AND NO IM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE I LIVE. But I live in America don't worry about it child.

•I'm a hopeless romantic. Because of all my story's I think so cliche and when my crush used to talk to me I'd be thinking 'The way his eyes light up, the way he just talks with so much passion. And the crimson tent on his cheeks when it's cold outside, the way he walks slowly just to stay by my side'

When in reality all he did was say hi to me when I was walking to the bus.

My wattpad struggle -_- lol.

IM SINGLE. BECAUSE IM AWKWARD. but...I dot like anyone (anymore so suck it mehh)

RANDOM OUTBURST:

"I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHOO!"

....is that how you spell it?

I'm clearly wasting your time with this pointless authors note but go on read the story, go on. Read it.

And btw. Call me Kay. Abbreviation of my name.

Mwah🍔 HAMBURGGAAHHH.

Love yo self.

Enjoy lovelies;))

-------------

~Kaylee's pov~

-------------

It's been over a week now, Justin still hasn't came home. They gave me the news I wish I hadn't had to hear. He's hospital bound. I guess, he has to stay under twenty four hour care or whatever. I didn't mind. He was here after all, a boy who could brighten up the entire world with just a smile.