Chapter Seven: Take me home

A/N:

Vote,Comment, follow, and read on bbys😘

-------------------------------------------------

"So what now?"

"Why don't we just go to bed?"

"best friends forever?" He said smiling nervously.

I scoffed and ignored him did he really just full blown make out with me then say lets be best friends? Are you trying to break my heart?

"Don't tell anyone about tonight."

"Why?..does a jerk wad like to keep secrets? Too embarrassed?" I say getting a bit angry.

"No, because what I'm About to do is completely past friendship." he says sitting up. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

He took both of my hands in his and looked down.

"I love you I love you! I love you a million times I do! I love you more than a friend I love you! I want you to be mine! I love you so much!" He says.

I felt my heart stop, I was so relieved.

"Dude.."

Who says dude! Since when am I a surfer? "I know you don't love me back I just couldn't hold it in anymore..I knew it was you in the closet cause you always smell like peaches.." He says. "I didn't want to stop..that's why I didn't." he says.

I slowly cupped his cheeks in my hands and kissed him softly. Kissing your best friend may have been the best feeling in the world. His heart raced from my 'element of surprise' and I could feel him smiling on my lips. I stopped kissing because I realized I couldn't be more happy in my life...so I had to ask. "Am I dreaming Chrissy?" I say leaning my forehead against his.

"No..but I am." he says. He laid down next to me on the floor and we just looked at the Ceiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?...please?" He says turning his head to me.

"A tots my goats."

"I literately just fell in love with my best friend." he says running a hand through his hair nervously. "We can't have sleepovers anymore! We can't even hang out anymore!" He says panicking.

Okay so his parents had this rule that he can't date till he was eighteen and he can't have a girl over besides me cause were like family and they also have a rule where you can't lie to them.

"Chrissy it'll be our little secret." I say laughing at his expression.

"I can't lie!" He says pacing around his room.

"It's not lying If they don't find out." I say.

"Good point." he says flopping back into his bed. It smelled like him...Jesus that sounds really creepy. He looked me in my eyes and just stared for a while.

"It's ridiculous how much I love you." he says slightly blushing.

"It's ridiculous how you didn't see I loved you all this time."

"Kiss me." he smirked.

I kissed him for a second then there was knock on his door. I looked at him grumpily and pretended to be sleep

"Come in."

"Hey son I just wanted to say-oh Kaylee's here." his dad said cracking she door a bit.

"Shhh. She's sleeping."

I just wanted to tell you that me and your mother are leaving for Aruba in an hour so we'd like to say bye now..cause it takes an hour to get to the airport." he says sitting on the edge of the bed.