Chapter Thirteen: Breaking the bond

A/N:

OH MY JESUS LORD THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, OH GOSH THANKS!👣👣

make sure you read Sain🎀🌂💄💍

Love you!💋

------

We haven't been talking for at least a week and a half anytime I'd call her name she'd speed walk past me. She looks at me like she hates me everyday. I just feel horrible.

When I got home from school my dad and mom were sitting on the couch with happy smiles on their faces. "What?, what is it?" I said. Sitting in one of the love seats.

"We're moving...to New Orleans!"

Who knew That in one single moment of your life could go crashing down into anger, sadness, and unstable heart beats. I would never see her again. That's all I thought. I ignored there questions as I just sat there as pale as paper. I felt really sucky. "When?" I said sternly.

"Three days."

Three days to remember? Three days to start over thee days to fall in love again? Three days to tell her the scorching truth? Three days to apologize? Three fucking days of hell? Three days starting now.

"Bullshit." I yelled. I threw my bag on the floor and fled the house. I decided I had to Apologize to Kaylee. I wanted to at that.

----

I knocked on Kaylee's door and she opened it...with that guy...Justin? I think that's his name. She looked at me once then she was about to shut the door but I caught it. "Kaylee hear me out." I said stepping into her house.

"Oh no! Are you here to tell me how I just wanted my best friend so bad I lied yeah right get the fudge out!" She yelled. I seriously couldn't take her seriously when she says fudge.

"No.....I need to talk to you..please." I cried. She shook her head and sat on the couch.

"I know I was wrong...I really did date you...I know you shouldn't forgive me and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't I know you probably hate me and lost all feelings for me...and I know you hate me for what I said..I'm your best friend and I'm supposed to love you not hurt you..and I sware I will never hurt you ever again and If I do you can slap the living hell out of me." I said with a serious look on my face.

A smile grew on her face and she tackled me in a hug. She grinned me and laughed again I guess that was a good apology. "We are going to have some epic hang time come on let's goo!" I said dragging her off the couch.

"Wait," she said walking up to Justin. She was whispering stuff to him too quiet for me to hear. He suddenly got pissed and slammed the front door.

"What was that?"

"He likes me apparently."

"Oh..Kay now lets goo!" I said dragging her out the front door.

--------

"Red shirt twelve o'clock there's your heat now go." I said shoving Kaylee out the bush into the middle of the strip. Yes we were indeed in downtown holland and we were lovin' it. The objective of this was to walk up to a random stranger and hold their hand. It's hilarious.

"Hey there lets be friends." Kaylee said linking hands with some kid about thirteen.

"You're mega hot." he said. I could see Kaylee try to hold in her laugh.

"Thanks."

"HEY GET AWAY FROM MY SON RAPE RAPE! POLICE!" What I'm guessing the little boys mother screamed.

"KAYLEE RUN!" She jumped over the bushes and we ran to the car. Until the police man caught us. "Fudge." I said bumping my head against the steering wheel.

-------

"Yeah I found these two kids harassing a little kid." the officer said to deputy.

I sighed. "Is this even necessary?" I huffed.

"Yes, now quiet in the cell."

Currently me and my best friend were sitting in a freaking jail sail over scaring some stupid little boy. She smiled at me, like a lot we were in freaking jail! And she was still smiling. "Well....we have no proof of sexual harassment so your free to go." the officer said. I laughed and flicked him off as he turned his back. We walked out the jail near our car and I felt Kaylee's pulse quicken. And her hands were shaking. I hadn't noticed I was holding her hand. She looked so flustered. It's was cute. My stomach felt really weird when I held her hand. When I let go I feel normal. It's just this feeling I can't explain.

"Hey Kaylee?"

She stopped to look at me. "Hmm?"

"This is well.....kinda a stupid question I guess..."

"Nothing's stupid when it comes to you I mean...well um..like the stuff you say... Is like never um...stupid..ugh." she jumbled. It was hilarious when she got nervous.

"Why does your heart race like that?"

Her face turned bright pink and she hid it with her long brown hair.

"It's nothing dude c'mon were going to be late for dinner child!" She said. She totally ignored my question.

---

When we finished dinner. I headed up to Kaylees room with her. She gave me a funny look when I made myself at home. I jumped in her bed. Ow.

~flash back~

"You sleep princess?" I said stoking her stomach.

"Almost." She said.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Nothing really what keeps you up so late Mr Mr?" she said yawning.

"I don't know...a lot is on my mind."

"Like what." She said.

"Complicated things." I say as I turn over.

She turned over and stroked my stomach. "Chris." she whispered in my ear sexily.She was driving me crazy...in a good way...ugh i needed to tell her. I felt my heart quicken unexpectedly. So I turned over.

"I can't sleep."

She eventually ended on top of me which made me very happy. She rested her head on my chest and whispered. "Whatever it is you want that you can't get.. Dream about it that's how I get to fall asleep...every night."

"What Is it that you want so badly." I say stroking her hair.

"I wish I could tell you...but you'd never understand."

~End Of FlashBack~

"Ow." I said falling to my knees. Kaylee turned around eagerly and helped me up.

"What is it what did you see?" She said excitedly.

"When we were sleeping in your room and you said you couldn't tell me something and I had to tell you something." I said.

"Oh yeah! Do you remember what was on your mind?"

"Sadly, no."

Her smile faded and she swiped a piece of hair behind her ear. "You're really beautiful ya' know."

She blushed. "Thanks."

---

That night was blur. I was just forcing myself love Kaylee but I couldn't find the feelings or the memories when I did. It was just I can't love her. I just can't I just can't fall in love in a day. I wish I could cause I just want her to be happy.

That's all I ever wanted.

--------

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter📲💵

But DUDE! HE'S MOVING📲

NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH👑

WOhhh👠👯

Bye👜