Chapter Twenty One: Love Sick.

A/N:

Hey😂

Nice chapter name there Eh?😎

Well you guys are going to hate me for this chapter...or you'll love me💘 it depends.

So enjoy

PLEASE COMMENT!

-------

"Chris! Let go of me."

"You might fall."

"I just want to be safe."

"I'm fine."

Currently me and Chris were climbing on top of my roof. A.K.A my secret hide out when I'm upset but he insisted on following me. "What's going on?"

I was going to be honest. "Justin is ignoring me."

"You like him Don't you." he said seriously.

No.

"I don't know."

YOU LIAR YOU DONT LIKE HIM!

Yes, you do ;)

"We'll...I'll just go then."

"Wait.." I paused. "Why do you care?"

"Because you're my 'best Friend.'" he said putting the sarcastic emphasis on the 'Best Friends' then he climbed back down.

I'm so confused.

----

It was pouring raining while I was driving home from school and I just couldn't stop crying, what did I do so horrible for him to ignore me and treat me like I'm nothing.

Then I saw it.

Justin was sitting on the park bench soaking wet. I swerved around so fast and ran out my car. "Justin!" I paused. He looked up at me and sighed. "Why are you out here! You could get even more sick!" I paused.

"It won't make a difference.." He said chuckling.

"Come on." I said tugging at his hand.

"You care?"

"Yes! I care! Now come on! You're freezing!"

"I don't know why Im even talking to you...I'm just gonna hurt you." he said leaning against a tree with me. I shook my head no. "Bye Kaylee...I'll miss you."

"No, no your not going" I said tears grazing my eyes.

"Kaylee...Yes. I. Am." He said cupping both of my cheeks. Rain was pouring on us. It seems like when anything emotional happens it rains. Then I started crying heavily I felt the burning sensation in my throat as I cried. I let out small gasps of air.

He cupped my face and kissed me slowly. No stop don't kiss me! I pushed him off and gave him a confused look. He took off his beanie slowly revealing his hair....

It had..

Bald spots?

"Cancer.."he whispered. I shook my head no.

"No, no no no." I said Crying much harder.

"I have Cancer." he said looking into my eyes.

"No, no no I don't-"

"I have cancer Kaylee."

"Kiss me." I whispered barley audible. He looked at me confused. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, he leaned me against the tree and wrapped my legs around his waist. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and I whimpered wanting more so I pulled him back down onto my lips kissing him intensely.

It was the best kiss;

"I-I-I'm so s-s-sorry I d-don't want to hurt you I j-just want t-to protect Y-you." he stuttered.

"No, I should have been protecting y-you."

"I-I don't h-have a-anywhere t-to go I l-lost m-my apartment." he said crying into my shoulder holding me tightly.

"Stay with me, I'll b-be here ill n-never leave you." I said looking into those beautiful Blue eyes.

"Promise me."

"I promise."

He kissed me softly on my lips and muffled "thank you."

"Come on." I mumbled as we walked to my car.

The ride was silent all I could hear was the faint sound of my radio playing 'we can't stop' very quietly though. I pulled into my drive way and grabbed his hand gently and walked him. Into my house. "Mom!" I yelled.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I was wondering..."

"Why are you guys so wet and cold! Come here ill give you some towels! What were you guys doing in the rain!!"

"Mom Justin needs a place to stay.." I said softly.

"He's More than welcome to stay here in the guest room!"

"Thank you Mrs.Marshall!" he said embracing her. "Thank you so much."

-----

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I said while standing in the guest room doorway.

"I'm fine, thanks a lot." he said sitting in his bed.

I shut the door behind me quietly and sat on the bed. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him slowly.

I just wanted to remember how it felt. He made me feel so special. He said he loved me.

You just feel bad for him :/

No, I really like him!

No, you don't......

I know what I want.

Last time you said that you got raped.

You-

"Kaylee I really like you." he breathed against my fore head.

"I like you too.." I said. "Kiss me some more." I interrupted.

He scooted me onto his lap and kissed me passionately.

Your just trying to feel sparks..it's not gonna' work Kaylee.

No! I really like him.

Sure you do.

Leave me alone!

He broke off the kiss and smiled at me. "Goodnight, Beautiful."

"Goodnight, Cutie." I said pinching his cheeks.

I walked outside his room and walked in my room and Chris was sitting on my bed. He looked at me and he had looked like he just saw ten puppies get hit by a car he was sobbing like a little boy. "Chrissy...what's wrong?"

----

A/N:

OMG I FEEL LIKE EVERY ONE HATES ME NOW💖

sorry! AHAHAHA please comment🎉😝

Byeee😂