Chapter Fourteen: One Day More

A/N:

Hey lovelies thanks for all the votes and reads means alot my lil cuties😁

😩'Kiss me slowly'

Lol love that song.....but I'm debating on having a sequel for 'I Miss You' when it's done🎪

This chapter...well :( ☝😭

---------

I woke up and got dressed quickly got dressed to go see Kaylee and a mother day of adventure.

I walked out my room and all the halls were filled with boxes.

?

"Mom Dad why-" I gasped.

The whole living room and kitchen and well....EVERYTHING was in
boxes except my room. It looked so empty.

What.

"Umm....honey, sit down." my mother exclaimed sharing a glance with my Father.

"Hmm?"

"We're actually leaving tomorrow evening...cheaper flight ya' know."

Cheap flight huh?

I felt myself stop breathing...stop moving. I was completely shocked. I couldn't bare to see the looks on Kaylee's face when she finds out. She'd for sure hate me.

----

I silently cried into my pillow just wondering. She doesn't even like me anymore. I made all her feelings for me. The spark, the love, it was just gone. Because of me. And I hated not knowing rather she loved me or not. She probably never really loved me at all.

I glanced at the picture frame on my dresser. Best friends huh. She was just so beautiful. I can't tell her shed take it weird and think I liked her. I wish I loved her.

I wish I could make her smile.

I just want to make her feel beautiful.

I just want to make her mine again.

But in order to do that I had to love her which my heart was keeping me from doing.

----

I knocked on her door three times like I always did.

She opened the door quickly and her face lit up.

"Hey! What's up?" She said letting me in the house. I sat on her couch and buried my face in my hands.

How do you even say something like that?

I'm moving forever sorry best friend since birth bye bye! Like seriously this was hard.

"Chrissy-erm I mean Chris?" She said voice cracking like a broken cd.

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong?" she said plopping next to me. Her brown long hair. Her pretty eyes. Her perfect smile.

"Nothing....what do you want to do today today is all about you no matter what! I'll pay I'll do anything." I said. Sad truth is I meant that.

"Let's just watch scary movies all day and snuggle dude." she said.

When I didn't answer she smiled and began to talk again.