Chapter Four: Lucky

Chapter four

"Get dressed." he says helping me off the floor that was all covered in raw egg.

"Okie dokie, what do I wear?" I smile. "Like, sporty, casual, fancy." I say wiggling my eyebrow.

He chuckled. "I'm your personally stylist DUH girlfriend!" He says trying to sound like a girl. He just sounded like my gay hair dresser Mark.

"Okay fine but it better not involve eggs." I say getting some shell out of my hair.

"Okay so where do I start?" he says looking me up and down.

"Shower. Now." He says snapping his fingers pointing upstairs. He's too funny. "Chop chop girlfrand"

Aw, he called me girlfriend. I am so lame.

I walk into my room and I grab a towel and then I walk in my bathroom and got naked.

I started laughing at my grossness and then he banged on the door and I slipped on the floor cause it scared Mother Nature Out of me.

"What?" I scream.

"Hurry up girlfrand we on a time limit!" he says in his gay voice again. Ain't nothing wrong with being gay #Pridegirlfriend. I turn on the shower and wash my hair and my bod.

"I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone! I crashed my car into the bridge I watched I let it burn! I threw your stuff into a bag and pushed it down the stairs! I crashed my car into the bridge. I don't care! I love it!" I sing.

I ended up singing lots of songs but my mistake for singing this one my mistake. "I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend, I'm lucky I have been where I have been, I'm lucky to be coming home again." I sing.

I end up singing the whole song and then my door kinda creaked. I peeked out like a Ninja and I saw Chris leaving against the hallway wall outside the bathroom.

Crap. He only listens to Odd Future HE WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT SONG!

But, At the same time I wanted him to know I liked him...so I'd give home more hints.

"Every time I see your smile it makes my heart beat fast and though it's much to soon to tell I'm hoping this will last.. Cause I always want you by my side the futures near but never certain so please stay here for just tonight. I must have done something right to deserve you in my liiiiiffffeee I must have done something right along the way." I sing all proudly.

Not to be cocky but I am a great singer every year I'd get the lead in the musical and I'd get first place in the talent show.

I peeked out again and he was smiling. Like a really wide grin. I turned of the shower and he ran down the steps.

So he was creeping me. Well not like my body cause I have a curtain you can't see thought but like me singing. I get out the shower dry off and put on Chris football jersey And some short shorts.

I put on my mascara lipgloss and eyeliner and foundation as usual. I walked out and realized I forgot to put on the most important womanly device made by the gods them self. The #bra #bra #bra! Excuse my Hashtag obsession....#Obsessed.

I ran back in the bathroom then Chris slammed open the door and I jumped in the bathtub like me during swim season attempting to dive. YES I SAID ATTEMPTING! I was laying in the bathtub like a lost bear and he tapped me on my shoulder.

"Holycrapimgonnadie..imgonnadieimgonnadie." I jumble closing my eyes.

"Um...are you..like mentally disordered?" He says laughing.