Chapter Thirty-Four: Boys

Why do we fall in love?

I'm guessing this horrible excuse of a life long quote means when we fall we fall hard, it's an expression of course because we don actually fall. Because that would hurt right?

Then I got it. Love hurts.

Another overused saying in some old english paperback. Truthfully I don't know where to start.

Well I'm pregnant.

My mom hates me.

My boyfriend is dying less to admit that he isn't.

And Christopher Tyler is normally, thoughtfully concerned about everyone, always wanting to make everyone feel okay. Thus not comprehending what his his own problems are forgetting the deep water he is.

What a pretty messed up life I live correct?

When I woke up I tangled in some waiting room chair, I told myself I had to get used to this because Justin wasn't coming home anytime soon. I looked at at him and he was already looking at me. Those beautiful blue eyes of his and that dashing smile always on his face.

"Good morning." he said.

His cute sleepy voice.

God.

The way his hair was so cutely ruffled sticking up in all different directions.

Sweet Jesus.

At a time like this he'd have every girls eye in the teen fiction section of the book store swooning over how hot and misfortunate cancer guys are. Hey and just as if it were a cancer perk, it made him three or four times more attractive.

Only three or four because his hotness level had already broken record of every celebrity known to man.

And he was mine.

I cleared my throat and finally croaked out "Morning."

I think I took me so long to say something because it takes me forever to escape my thoughts.

You know usually when you have someone around you think there wouldn't be things to talk about anymore, but that's the thing about Chris and Justin.

There was always something to talk about. Bad or good.

Or was it just me? Because every guy I've met Ive been able to small talk for a good twenty minutes until Chris clenched a jaw and they went scrambling off somewhere.

I could get used to that. But not now, now was the time to be vaguely aware of everything around me. Things could change in a snap of fingers. I couldn't get used to this.

This... Agony.

I had to keep my eyes wide shut so I could even point swords at the Demons In life also the ones in my mind. What happened to us?

What happened is there was never an Us.

Us provides two people, we were like one.

We didn't have to say 'Were dating, or were together' people already knew by looks on our faces. They just knew.

"You hungry?" Justin said smiling sweetly at me. Why would he ask? He knows he can't get food it's not like he has any power beyond this room. This rigid death trap, but it had perks. It was keeping him more than alive.