A little party

"20 weeks already. Only about 17 to go." "I still can't believe it. And today we'll see our little wonders again." Hannah took Sarah's hand as they walked into the doctor's office. They walked to the reception, said their names and took place on two of the chairs. Sarah placed a hand on Hannah's belly and smiled at her. "They are getting so big. And you are glowing like a light bulb." "Well thanks you, honey. You're not looking that bad either." Hannah joked with a smile. Sarah opened her mouth to say something. "Miss Hart." Hannah stood and gave Sarah a kiss on the forehead before she could stand up. Hannah took her hand and walked to the exam room. "You're mean." Sarah whispered in her ear while they walked into the room. Hannah took place on the table. The doctor walked into the room. "Good morning ladies. Let's look at these babies." The doctor did her thing and the room was filled with two strong heartbeats. "Both babies are looking good. Baby A, the girl, is starting to turn around. She is almost in the position she needs to be, when you want a natural birth." Hannah looked at Sarah. "If it is possible, I want a natural birth. I want to feel the feeling of giving birth. Is that weird?" The doctor laughed. "No, that's not weird. It's very natural. I have no doubts about you having a natural birth. Both babies are growing really well, you are gaining weight and baby A is already turning. No worries." Hannah smiled and Sarah gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Grace drove to Hannah's house to shop together. They were finally both free on the same day. Grace honked and Hannah walked outside after giving Sarah a quick kiss. "Bye honey. I'll try to not buy too much." "Sure Hannah. Just have fun with Grace." Hannah stepped into the car and Sarah waved as they drove away together. "The mall?" "Let's eat something first. Me is hungry." Hannah smiled at Grace. "We'll eat something at the mall." Hannah nodded. "I can live with that. Food and afterwards baby stuff. Grace, we need at least one matching outfit for our babies." "Yes, we do. But you'll have a lot of matching outfits for both you babies or are you buying totally different things." "I don't know yet. We'll see what they have for both genders. I only know that my boy will wear pink and my girl will wear blue. Just like I did when I was little." "You are right. My boy is going to wear pink too." The girls walked into the first store and straight to the clothing. Hannah picked up a super cute shirt. "We need to get these. They are available in a lot of colors." "Yes, these are really cute. It's for boys and girls. I think I like the green one." "I'll take the red and blue one. The only problem I'm having is that I don't know how big they'll be." Hannah picked up some different sizes. "They're normal size now, but they'll be born a couple weeks early. So I'll take the smallest size." "I'll take one bigger, I think. Chester and I were both bigger babies and this dude is already on the bigger side." They both took the outfits and looked around for other things. After hours of shopping they went home. Bags full of clothes and other thing. "The funny thing about this is that the room isn't even ready, so these bags will be standing in the hall until its ready." "Same here. We haven't decided on anything for the baby's room."

Sarah and Chester had arrived at Mamrie's with an excuse. They were talking through the last things for next week. "What do we need for the party next week?" "Balloons, streamers, cups, plates, ideas for games, happy people, food and drinks." Sarah smiled because of her own answered. "I'll pick up the girls with fake reason. In that time you two." Mamrie pointed at Chester and Sarah. "You two go to the location and finish the last things. The rest of the guests will arrive and you all hide when we walk in." "I'll make sure Grace is home when you are picking her up in a week." "And I'll do the same with Hannah." "This is going to be great."

"Sarah, what are your ideas about the baby room? I think I want a light colored room with blue and pink accents and maybe the names on the wall above their cribs." "I think that sounds really good. I didn't really think about, to be honest. But I like that idea." "So a white room with a blue/pink cribs and some other little accents and there name on the wall." Sarah nodded. "Omg! I love it! Can we go get paint and other stuff? I want to start doing things. I'm so excited!" "Hannah easy. Yes, we can go pick up some things and start painting the walls. And we will have to decide how we want the names to be written." "Hmm.. Yes we do." Hannah said with a smile. Hannah got her stuff and walked to the door. Hannah and Sarah walked to the car and drove to the store. They looked at paint for the cribs and the walls. After 30 minutes they had everything and went home. "Okay, we have white, blue and pink paint and we have 2 cribs. Let's start doing things" Sarah hugged Hannah. "Hannah easy. You're still pregnant. Stop jumping around like a crazy person and go sit down for a little bit." Hannah sat down and smiled at Sarah. "I know I'm hopping around like a crazy person, but I'm just so happy. I want to finish before I can't do anything anymore. I just want to help and not let you do everything." "Han, it's okay. I don't mind and we'll be done before you are getting too big." Sarah laid her hand on Hannah's belly. "Your room will be so amazing. I know you wouldn't remember it later, but we will and I just can't wait anymore."

"Baby showers are fun. Let's do this." "See you later, Honey. Go pick the girls up. I'll go to the place and help Chester and Sarah. We finish and welcome everybody. Everything will go fine and both girls wouldn't know what hit them." Mamrie gave Rick a quick kiss and walked out of the door, stepped in her car and drove away. She drives to Grace first and watches her say goodbye to Chester. They drive away again and she sees Chester get in his own car and drives away. She smiles a little. "Mamrie, why are you smiling so sneaky?" "I'm not. I'm just happy." Grace nods, but does not seem to believe her. They arrive at Hannah's. She is already standing outside. "Hey. Did Sarah kick you out of the house?" "No, she left for a meeting already and I thought I just wait outside for a couple minutes." Both Grace and Mamrie nod. "Well let's go." Mamrie drives away.

"Chester, the first guests are arriving. Where should I drop them? We are almost ready." "Let them come in. I only have to finish this and then we are ready. And in a couple minutes we tell them what the plan is." Sarah looks at Rick. "Rick, I'll handle this. Go handle the guests. I'm there in a couple minutes." Sarah and Rick walk to the entrance to welcome the first people. Almost everyone is there in the next couple minutes and Chester, Sarah and Rick explain the plan. Mamrie texts Rick and everyone hides. It's going great.

"Mamrie, where are you going?" "We are going in here, Han. Just trust me. It will be fun." Grace and Hannah look confused, but walk inside with Mamrie. Mamrie walks into a dark room and both girls stop outside. "Mames, come back. What are you doing?" "Just come inside." Grace grabs Hannah's hand and they walk in together. The light switches on and all of their friends are standing in front of them. "OMG! Mamrie!! Is this your work again?" Mamrie showed herself and the friends gave each other a hug. "Let's party." They played games, talked and laughed for hours. When almost everybody had gone home Mamrie let herself fall on the couch next to Hannah and Grace. "This was perfect and we have enough things for almost a year." "There were a lot of people. Let's place this in the car and look at all of it a little better when we give everything a place in the house." Mamrie looked at her friends. "My gift is coming. You guys get it when these babies are born." Hannah and Grace nod with big smiles on their faces. "Mamrie, this was so nice of you and I'm really glad you made it one big party and not 2 smaller one." "I knew this was the best thing. And I knew you would find this easier." Mamrie said to Grace. "I really enjoyed myself today. I was a good party." "Indeed it was." Sarah and Chester had placed everything in the cars, so it was time to go home. "Bye babes. Talk to you girls later and keep me updated with everything." "I'll do. But maybe not everything." Grace joked.

ility"�%\G*ü