A big shock

"Ches, come lay next to me. Our little boy has the hiccups and it's really funny to see. Also he is kicking like a crazy person right now." Chester took place in bed next to Grace and placed his hand on her stomach. He felt his baby kick and watched for the hiccups. "Should we start thinking about names? We know it's a boy. So that makes it a lot easier." "Yeah, we could start thinking about names, but I don't want to name him until I see him." "Me neither. I want to see him first too, before I give him a name. Do you already have favorite ones in your head? Because I do." Grace nods. "I have a couple I really like. Let's both make a little list and we'll look at it later in the week. Then we pick our favorites and when he is born we pick the fitting one." "Sounds like a perfect plan. It's Monday today. Friday good?" Grace nods. "Then Friday it is. Now I'm going to cuddle you and feel my baby kick in all peace." Grace slabs his shoulders. "You started about the names."

Grace got out her phone and texted her mother. 'Mam, I'll be there in 30 minutes. Chester and I are on the train now from the airport.' 'Honey, you should have told us how late you arrived at the airport. Your stepdad could have picked you guys up. The train isn't a place for a pregnant lady.' Grace sighed into her phone. 'Mam, I'm 26 weeks pregnant, not ill or something. It is perfectly fine. See you in 25 minutes or so.' 'Bye honey.' Grace put her phone away and looked at Chester. "Can you believe her? She acts like I'm ill or something. I'm just pregnant. And just barely halfway." Chester only nodded and gave Grace a kiss on her cheek. She snuggled into him. "How would I function without you?" "You wouldn't." "You right. I wouldn't."

"I can't believe my daughter is pregnant and so far along already. She didn't want kids and look at her now. It's just a miracle. Chester, you are a miracle worker." Chester chuckled. "I'm not. She decided on her own. Yes, this wasn't planned. But I'm happy it happened. She is way happier than she usually was and omg, I love her just more now I know we want the same things in life." "You guys are a perfect couple. She makes you the happiest man alive and Grace is in the clouds about you. That is one thing I know for sure."

"Sarah!" No reaction. "Sarah!" Hannah started to cry a little. She fell down the stairs and just released that she was alone. Hannah gets out her phone and calls Mamrie. "Mames I fell down the stairs and I'm a little stuck here." Hannah heard a car door fall close. " Be there in 10." Mamrie arrived 8 minutes later and helped Hannah up. "We should go to the hospital, just to be sure." Mamrie nodded and helped Hannah to the car. She drove to the hospital a little bit in a hurry. When they arrived she placed Hannah in a wheelchair and wheeled her inside. Hannah got admitted and placed in a room. Hannah pulled out her phone and called Sarah. "Hannah, what's wrong? I'm in the toilet, while I should be at this important meeting." Hannah started crying into the phone. "Hannah try to talk, sweetie." "I fell.. Down the stairs.. And hurt my ankle." Sarah gasped into the phone. "OMG! Han. I'm coming straight away." "No, finish the meeting. I'm already in the hospital with Mamrie and keep you updated. Just come to the hospital when you're done." "Are you sure, sweetie?" "Yeah! Finish the meeting. I'll be fine. And these babies too."

Sarah arrived at the hospital an hour later. Taking over from Mamrie. "Thanks for taking her Mames." "No problem Sarah. Now go to your wife. She as pretty shaken up about it earlier." Sarah hugged Mamrie and walked into the room. "Hi Honey. How are you feeling?" " I'm feeling better now. The babies are totally okay and I'm getting a removable cast for my ankle." Sarah sat in the bed with Hannah. " You have been pretty lucky today." Hannah nodded. " I have. The babies are happily kicking me and my ankle still hurts a little bit. But I'll be okay." Sarah smiled. A nurse walked into the room with all the stuff to fit a cast. " Oh hi. Your friend left?" Hannah took Sarah's hand. "Yes My wife was done with her meeting so she took over." The nurse fixed a cast for Hannah and they were on their way back home. "You are going to sit on the couch when we get home and I'm going to cook us dinner." "Sure thing, I'm going to rest my ankle as much as I can.

"Good morning sweetheart. It's time to get up. We have a busy day ahead of us." Mamrie rolled over and looked at her husband. "I think it is time to start trying. You have waited long enough and I can handle it if I get pregnant and Hannah and Grace don't have their babies yet." Rick looked at her. He kissed her and rolled on top of her. "Well, I can't wait to try then." He slipped his hand under the blankets and Mamrie's breath hitched. She grabbed his hand and placed it on the blanket. "Wait until tonight you. Tonight is our special time." She swung her legs outside of the bed and walked away. Leaving a shocked Rick alone in bed. She walked down stairs and made them some breakfast. Rick came down the stairs to and kissed Mamrie's cheek. "You are mean." "I know." After a great breakfast, Mamrie went to shower. "May I join you?" Mamrie looked at Rick. "I said tonight. So no. You can't join me." Mamrie walked away again and closed the door behind her. He could hear her laughing. "Mames. Please." Rick knocked on the door. Mamrie opened the door. After a couple minute long staring war she gave in. "Okay. Let's go." Rick smiled and pushed the door open, picking Mamrie up and placing her with clothes and all in the bathtub. "No Rick. Don't."