Change of settings

Jack/Quinten/Scarlett (December): ~ 3 years and 8 months

Maddie/Lily/Rosa (March): ~2 years and 5 months

Riley/Ryan(June): ~ 1 year and 3 months

Rick had made a fire in the garden and the kids loved it. They we screaming loudly and running all over the place. "Guys relax and sit down for a minute the s'mores are almost ready." Maddie sat down next to her mother. Ryan did the same but Riley had other plans. And kept running around. "Rick you can make one less." "Why Honey?" "Because Riley does not get a s' more. He does not listen." Rick sat down on a chair and put the s'mores together and handed them to his wife and kids. Riley looked between his mom and dad and started crying. He fell to the ground when he noticed he wasn't getting any attention from either one of his parents. Mamrie stood from her garden chair to pick up her son. "Hi sweet boy. You need to listen to me and daddy when we tell you something." Riley snuggled into Mamrie's neck and closed his eyes. "I think that somebody is ready to go to bed." "Go, I'll take care of the fire. These nuggets need to go to bed and I'll help you later."

"Gracie I have some news and you are not going to like it." Grace looked up at Chester who had walked into her office where she was working. "What is the news? I'm pretty sure it'll be okay." "I know it's going to be okay but it is going to be sucky for 6 months." Grace stood from her desk to looked at Chester. "I got an amazing project offer for 6 months. It is pays well and it sounds pretty amazing." "Why aren't you more excited you silly." "Because the job is in New York." Grace's face fell. "When do you need to leave?" " In a month." Chester took Grace in his arms. "Let's just thinking about it and I can let them know about it later in the week." Grace nodded into Chester's shoulder.

"Chester I have been thinking about it and we could just move for 6 months together. I talked about it with my manager and he thinks I can do a lot in New York too and I don't have to miss you for 6 months. Yes I'll miss Mamrie and Hannah but I can deal with that if I get to see you every day." Chester looked at Grace as she finished. "And the kids don't have school yet so we can just leave." Chester kissed Grace's forehead. "Is that something you want to do?" Grace nodded. " Yes I want to do that for you. You deserve this so much and I can do this for 6 months." "Well we'll need to look for a little house to live in for 6 months than." Chester's smile had grew really big. "Thank you." "You don't have to thank me silly."

"Sarah I'm going to the store to get the last things for in Grace's basket. I'll be right back." "Goodbye Han." Scarlett ran behind Hannah before she walked out of the door. "Momma can I come with you?" "Sure baby. Put on your jacket and shoes." Hannah helped her daughter and they walked out of the door, "Sarah I'm taking Scar with me. We'll be back soon." They walked to the car and Hannah strapped her daughter in before she stepped in the car herself. "Let's get driving little one." Hannah drove to the store and park in front of the store. She helped Scarlett out of the car and they walked in hand-in-hand. Hannah got what she needed and they were out again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this was a little filler I wrote later on to finish this story.