Searching things

A/N: Thank you for the 400+ reads. Are there any suggestions how I should continue? Xxx

Jack/Quinten/Scarlett (December): ~ 3 years and 4 months

Maddie/Lily/Rosa (March): ~2 years and a month

Riley/Ryan(June): ~ 10 months

"Mommy where is momma?" Quinten and Scarlett were eating their breakfast with Sarah but Hannah wasn't there today. "Momma is doing something for you two. She'll be back in a couple minutes." As if she heard Hannah came walking into the kitchen. "Momma." "Hello babies." She kissed Sarah and her kids good morning. "What time are Grace and Mamrie coming with the kids?" Hannah looked at her phone. "Around 11 so we still have an hour." Sarah nodded. "This is going to be fun. None of the kids have any idea it is Easter today. So we'll have to explain a lot today. Should we walk with them or let them all run free?" "I think that Jack, Quinten and Scarlett are fine running free alone. Maddie, Lily and Rosa may need some help but everything will be fine and so much fun. I have 6 different colors, so we give all six one color to find." "That's the fairest way to do it." Sarah and Hannah were called out of their talk by two screaming children. "Mommy!" "Momma." "Yes dear what is wrong?" Scarlett lifts her place and shows it to Hannah. "Did you eat everything? Good job big girl." She lifts Scarlett out of her chair. "I'll get her changed and dressed. And you can do our little boy." " Sarah looked sadly at Hannah. "Why do you get to do all the fun things?" "Because I'm awesome." Sarah took Scarlett from Hannah and walked away. "Go and be awesome at making your son eat his food."

Just over an hour later Grace and Mamrie had arrived at the Hart-Weichel house. The kids are happy to see each other, as always. "Okay kids. Let's go and sit on the couch then I will tell you guys what we are going to do." Six little radicals ran to the couch and sat down. Still screaming at each other. "It's time to be quiet little monsters, listen to me. After I'm done explaining we are all going to go outside." Hannah explain everything and gave all six a basket for the eggs. After they put on their jackets everybody moved outside and started searching in the yard. Hannah didn't make it that hard to find all the eggs. "Maddie, come here. I still see one for you." Maddie and Lily came running through the yard with Rosa following behind. "Hello girls. Do you like searching eggs?" All three girls nodded wildly and run away again. "Hi Han, this was a good idea. The kids love it and they will be sleeping well after lunch." "Next year all of the kids can search for eggs. I just love seeing my kids so focused of one thing. Still working together to find everything. Since the day we lost Scarlett for a couple minutes, Quinten hasn't left her side. They sleep together most of the time, they walk hand in hand a lot more and they sometimes want to wear the same colors." Grace hugged her shorter friend. "Han, Scarlett and Quinten sound like the perfect children. Let them be for now, when they're older they'll outgrow it." "I know but for now it's cute." Within 25 minutes all the eggs were found. They moved back inside the adults peacefully sitting on the couch and the kids playing together in the ground. Hannah stood of the couch. "I'm making some lunch for everybody." "Oh Han, I'll help you." Mamrie ran into the kitchen. Grace moved to the ground and started playing with all the children. "Mammie look at this." Jack showed her the car he was holding. "That's a nice car Jackie. Are you playing nicely with Quinten?" "Yes Mammie. Quint is my best friend." Grace smile at her son. "You are a nice boy Jack. Please don't change." Jack ran away to play with Quinten again. Sarah sat next to Grace on the ground. "We have some nice kids here Helbig." Grace nodded. "Yes we do. I hope I'll never mess them up with my problems." Sarah sat a little closer to Grace. "Honey you are an amazing mother. You have come a long way, so you are still learning things." "I guess that you are right, Sarah. It's just hard sometimes." Sarah gave Grace a hug. "Everything will be fine."

Mamrie and Hannah grew up as sisters. Mamrie is 3 years older so Hannah learned everything from her. They did everything together, so Grace was a little nervous about introducing herself to the two girls. She was new in Hannah's class. Transferred from another school because it wasn't working out and now she had to do a project with Hannah. Hannah was the only one left in the class. Grace worked up the courage and walked to Hannah. "Hi." Hannah looked up from her food. "Hi." "I'm Grace. I'm new in your class and you are the only one left in the class for the project we have to do in science class." "Hi Grace. I'm Hannah and this is Mamrie. She is not in our class but we practically live together." Grace nodded. "Hi Mamrie." "Nice to meet you Grace. I'll leave you and Hannah alone for a moment." Hannah hugged her taller friend. "Thanks Mames. See you later." "See you later little Hart." Hannah turned to Grace again. "Did you have a subject in mind?" Grace shook her head. "Maybe we could do something with food. I love cooking and food is science." Hannah said with a big smile on her face. Grace sat down next to Hannah and placed her food on the table. "Okay. Sounds good but I can't cook." Hannah offered her a smile. "We'll be doing it together and I can learn you." Grace nodded. "We have a deal. Do you have time after school so we can go through some stuff?" "Yes, I have some time." Hannah smiled. "This is going to be fun." Grace looked at Hannah nervously and stood up. "Where are you going?" Grace looked at Hannah. "I'm going to eat." Hannah offered Grace a little smile. "Stay. You don't have to eat alone."

Hannah and Grace settled on a project about eggs. Fried, baked, boiled, scrambled and many more ways to make eggs. Hannah did the cooking and Grace did the typing. Perfect team you would say. They started hanging out more outside of school and Grace really started to like Hannah. Because Mamrie practically lives in Hannah's house they hung out a lot with the three of them. Mamrie was like a big sister to Grace. The same feeling Hannah has of Mamrie. And Mamrie loves to be a mother figure to the two of them. Soon Hannah and Mamrie were the sisters Grace never had. The weirdness was gone and school started to be more fun. Grace started sleeping a lot at Hannah's house when her parents were out of town. Hannah and Grace did a lot of projects together and helped each other with different project.

Grace woke up with a smile on her face. This was a different way to see her friends and family and she didn't hate it. It was lovely to see it like this because sometimes it feels like the dream. Like they were sisters, telling each other everything and doing a lot together. She hugged Chester closer and fell back asleep quickly.

"Rick are you ready to go?" "Almost done, Honey. Riley doesn't want to put his shoes on." Mamrie giggled. "Bring him here. I'll fix it while you do the rest." Maddie came running down the stairs followed by Rick and their two sons. Mamrie took Riley from Rick and put his shoe on with ease. "No problem. Now we can go out the door." "Let's enjoy this night alone the best we can because this isn't going to happen a lot. I love all three of them but they are so loud and happy all the time." "Don't be so dramatic. We are so blessed with three lovely kids without any real problems. But let's just enjoy this time together and not think about the kids. "They are fine at Grace's and we have a lovely night planned." Rick kissed Mamrie's hand. "Let's order. I'm hungry." Mamrie took the menu and looked at the food. They ate their dinner in silence, some dessert afterwards. After dinner they went to the movies. They held hands the whole time and giving each other little kisses. "That was lovely. I really loved the movie but didn't see all of it." Mamrie winked at her man. "Let's go home you cheeky monkey."

<<<<���V%R.