Chapter 2: Inferno

_____________________________
WARNING: Expletives Ahead.
_____________________________
Her eyes wondered around the already familiar room. From the elegant crystal chandelier hanging above to the furry black and white rug below separating the four pastel pink beds. Cute wall decorations in shades of pastel pink.

Natasha and Daz's bed faced the white wall which she knew will change dramatically in a matter of week and will be pasted with faces of rock stars, dazzling male models and penguins.

Well, the last girl had it!

Her head then turned to the four corners of the room turned into space-saving closets and to the glass wall on their side of the corner leading to a small veranda adorned with geraniums.

She stood up and walked to it. A fresh breeze of wind welcomed her as well as the view of the verdant forest ahead.

Then the thought of Natasha and Daz were back in her mind. She knew, they're just two naughty seventh graders who were stupid enough to go strutting here looking for adventure. They shouldn't be here. In fact, nobody should be here. They had all been informed that SinHigh's declaring red alert status. Maximum security protection has been implemented. SinHigh is not as safe anymore. Not this time.

Not when the crimes are still in limbo and danger's just lurking around the shadows watching for its third victim.

Hushed secrets were concealed and guarded by the high fence walls. Dark secrets.

Yet nobody dared bare its mysteries because how can they? SinHigh is impregnable. Words ain't enough to pin them down. It's a campus with the most advanced security system. It's fences were armed with high voltage electricity. Internet connection and telecommunication signal's solely servicing the Academy. Nobody has direct access to the outside world from the inside except for the Student Body.

The Student Body is the Black Widow. The rules of the Black Widow are the rules of the Student Body.

It was as if a cloak is drawn over the whole territory to keep it invincible from the naked eye.

She sighed and closed her eyes.

She got a little disoriented when she woke up in a dark room. When she glanced at the clock, it's already half past seven. She immediately got up and headed out.

As usual, there is a lot of chaos in the cafeteria when she walked in. It is noisy as hell too. Mostly with Freshies trying to make impressions. But then, she noticed Seniors are unusually huddled together as if planning on a conspiracy.

She looked around trying to find an empty seat when she saw Denisse on the far right corner of the cafeteria waving for her. She was sitting with Sam, Zabrina and Courtney with her boyfriend Bryan. She waved back and proceeded to get some food first. Then went over and dropped her tray on their table.

"Hey guys..."

She received reproachful glances from them. "What took you so long?"

Yawning, "I fell asleep, Denny. And I forgot to set my alarm for dinner."

"And your roommates?" Zab piped in. Courtney is too busy with her boyfriend.

She shrugged and turned a little bit sideways, noticing Ryan whispering discreetly to Bob and another guy sitting just right behind her whom she can't quiet put a name on. "Who knows? Last time I saw them was before their orientation."