Chapter 3: Carmela Villacorta

"I've been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been?" Natasha confronted as soon as she walked into the room with her arms on her chest.

The door closed with a loud bang. She just ignored Natasha and walked straight to her bed and slumped on it.

But Tasha won't just let it go so easily cause she walked beside her bed with her arms akimbo.

"Hey...," she heard her say. Though, the sudden change in Tasha's tone caught her by surprise. When she looked up, Tasha's serious face matched her voice.

Cindy immediately propped herself up to lean on the headboard and eyed Tasha confusedly. "What's wrong?"

Tasha's eyes looked strangely troubled. Looking closely, she actually looked paler. Now, she's really curious.What could make a snotty teenybopper look like that?

"Is it true?" Tasha asked, quietly. Her demeanor somewhere on the thin lines of panic and self-control.

"True, what?" she asked, cautiously. Though, she have a really good guess what it is.

She looked exasperated. "You said something this morning about some secrets in this creepy place. But you did not tell us everything. Right?"

Her head bounced, nodding. "Uh-huh?"

"I heard talks," Tasha blurted and looked at her, helplessly. "Something about dead students."

Bingo. "And?" She prompted.

"Gosh Cindy!"Tasha exclaimed and was frantically pacing back and forth. She was flailing her arms just about everywhere. "Students have died here! How could you not tell us that?"

Her eyebrow immediately shoot up. "Excuse me?"

"They're saying it's not just one student who died here but two! And in one month? Ohmagosh... This is horribly terrifying. How could you keep that from me? How could he even send me in this asylum in the first place!?"

She sighed in Tasha's frustration. "Tasha, would it even change a thing?"

Tasha stop dead in her tracks and glared at her. Like she did something wrong.

"Of course it will! You know what, I'm getting out of here." Tasha's next moves were hurried and careless. She pulled her suitcase from under the bed and almost ripped it open. She was muttering something about 'dealing with bitches and witch teachers and stupid jerks but she can't--for the life of her, deal with murderers' while grabbing whatever she can get her hands on from her closet and shoving it right into the purple suitcase.

Tasha's only mistake is that she'd dived headfirst into the water without knowing what's in the deep.

Pitiful.

She shook her head and said silently. "You can try, Tasha. But nobody gets out of here without the Black Widows consent. And the Black Widow only let students out after the school year or on emergencies. Trust me, your situation is not even close to qualifying as an emergency."

Tasha shot her an determined glare. "I will get out of here. The mere failure of notifying us of the school's security status is ground enough to make them issue a gate pass."

She looked at Tasha intently. "I'm positively sure they did."

"What?" she snapped.

"I am positively sure they have informed your folks, Tasha. Part of the school's strict protocol is to orient the clients before they sign the waver. And your presence here simply means they have undergone protocol procedures and were fully informed," she said with all seriousness. "Now, this can only mean two things. Either they did not tell you or you were uncaring enough to pay attention."

The New Girl's Top Secret Questजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें