Chapter 5

(Few hours later)

"We are two stops away from our final destination we will be at the next stop in ten minute."

I opened my eyes hearing what the driver had said I looked outside the bus and found the sun starting to raise.

I felt my stomach growl and remembered what the doctor told me I had to stay hydrated and make sure I ate at least three meals and two snacks.

I looked into my bag to find the food container Nathan gave me I opened it and found a big piece of vegetarian lasagna I took the fork and took a big bite of the yummy lasagna silently thanking him.

After throwing away the container into the waste basket of the bus I looked into my bag finding a few hundred bills crumbled I smiled remembering Eva and Katie thanking them for doing so much for me even though I was just stranger.

There was an envelope in the bag so I pulled it out and opening it I found an address written on it and a letter.

"This address is of a good friend of mine in the last town he will take care of you and the baby he has a guesthouse he can give it to you.
There's also a place in a diner he could show you who need help.
He has a friend who works at the royal guard and once your're there they will make new papers for you so you can have a fresh start. "

I couldn't believe he had done that for me, I kept the address in my pocket and looked more into the small suitcase they gave me.

I pulled a onsie which was white and had a cute little duck on it.

"Last stop" the bus driver called out

I looked around I hadn't noticed we stopped I grabbed all my things before getting in line to leave the bus.

I grabbed my other suitcase and asked for the direction to the address when I understood the directions I started pulling my bags, the bus driver informed me that it would take fifteen minutes by walking.

"Miss! Miss!" I heard someone call

I picked up my pace and tried to walk faster but it was a little difficult with all the bags I was carrying.

He was quicker then me and stopped in front of me.