Chapter 18

When I was done with my shift I put my apron in my locker grabbed my takeout Phil had made me and walked to my car.

I drove home and parked the car walking to my house I placed the food in the kitchen then walked to my room hanging the dress and changing to some pj shorts and a tee.

My phone started ringing and answered the call.

"Hello beautiful."

"Mason! Hi! how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm very good, when are you coming back?"

"Maybe next week or the week after." He said

"oh"

"I'm sorry this is taking so long."

"It's alright."

"So are you going to the BQQ tomorrow?"

"Yes Cameron invited me yesterday."

"That's good to hear" he paused and there was shouting the back "I have to go beautiful I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Good night."

I placed my phone in the charger since it was about to die and walked to the kitchen and heated the food Phil made for me.

I ate while listening to the slow music in the back.
When I was done I cleaned the kitchen and went to bed.

When I woke up I somehow had a lot of energy so with that feeling I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I walked to the kitchen and made some hash browns and scrambled eggs.

I ate my breakfast then cleaned my dishes and went to watch some tv when I got tired of watching I walked towards my room to start getting ready since it was already two.

I curled my hair and pinned the front so it's out of my face and I was going to wear my dress when I noticed the slight baby bump I smiled and changed into the dress.
I applied some mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.

I wore my flats grabbing my phone and keys I waited in the kitchen for Cameron.
Few minutes later there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Cameron.

He greeted me and we walked to his car and he opened the door for me.
We drove to the castle which took around half an hour.

----
Please don't forget to vote.

And while you wait for the next update why don't you go check out my other story. Love Me Luna I think the title specks for itself.