Chapter 30

Sophia's Point of View

I unlocked the door and walked in closing the door behind me. I opened the lights and put my bag down.
Walking into the house it seems I'll have to do some cleaning before I can rest.
So with that note in my head I went to the kitchen to grab the cleaning supplies and start there and work my way out.

I was just about to start cleaning the counters when I heard a knock.
I felt myself hold in a breathe, there were more knocking and I slowly walked towards the the window that's facing the door.

Carefully looking I tried to see who was knocking and it was Mason. I was confused at first but decided to open the door.

"Hey" he said smiling once I opened the door.

"Hi?"

"I'm sorry about earlier I won't let anything or anyone separate us. Not even myself. I love you always and forever."

He kissed my forehead before I let him wrap is arm around me. His warmth immediately made me feel at home.

I let him inside and he placed his bag beside the door, closing and locking the door behind.

I walked into the kitchen. Asking him if he needed anything to drink. He declined my offer and asked if I needed any help. And I told him I was just cleaning the house.

He offered to help and I let him clean the counters on the kitchen while I went into the bedroom to change the sheets and clean the bathroom.

I put a load into the machine with all the sheets and towels I collected.
I was gonna walk towards the kitchen when I saw the room.
I rubbed at my stomach. Even though I know there was nothing there. I still felt attached.

Walking into the room I looked at everything I had set up and I couldn't help but let my tears fall. One after the other. I fell to my knees nothing being able to hold myself up anymore.

I felt Mason behind and I couldn't help it anymore I started to scream. I screamed at my luck. I screamed for the lose of the only thing that gave me hope. I screamed for Mason who was stuck with a broken mate.

When I didn't have a voice to scream anymore. I held into Mason who wrapped my in his arms and didn't let go. He carried me to my room and set me in the bed. Removing my shoes he tucked me in and was about to leave but I held onto him.

Silently pleading with him not to leave. He nodded and came and cuddled me to him. I placed my head on his chest and I could feel myself start to slowly relax.

Before I fell into the darkness I whispered something that. I didn't expect Mason to hear.

"I'm so sorry"

Waking up I felt a lot of energy looking beside me I found Mason sleeping facing the other side.

I quietly made my way to the bathroom grabbing my things. I walked to the guest bathroom. Doing my morning routine and changing into an oversized shirt and some shorts.

I went into the kitchen looking through the cabinets. I found what I was looking for and started working on making breakfast for both of us.

Finishing the chocolate chip pancakes. I made fried eggs and hash browns. And plated everything.
I grabbed the orange juice and was about to grab cups when Mason walked in with wet hair and a new outfit.

(Comment here if you like noddles. If you don't then vote )

"Good morning beautiful" he said kissing my forehead and hugged me.

I giggled at his cute action and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his cheek.

"I wanted to wake you up " I pouted

"I'm sorry but the moment you started making those chocolate chip pancakes I woke up and quickly jumped and took a shower and changed. I hope you don't mind by the way"

"Of course not, come on I'm starving"

He grabbed the cups and I grabbed the juice and we walked to the table enjoying each other's company as we kept small conversation going.

When we finished breakfast I washed the dishes and Mason dried them and put them back to place.
When we finished he handed me to the towel and I dried my hands.

"So I was thinking about going into town later today to get a few things I need. But for now I'm just going to pack the bag I have with me."

"Sure I can go with you if you want and we can grab a little lunch together when your done." He replied looked hopeful

"That sounds great and from there we can go home"

"Home? As in the castle?"

"Home is wherever you are doesn't matter to me as long as I have you"

He suddenly picked me up and spun me around the kitchen

"Are you crazy we can get injured put me down"

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy !!" He shouted

After that I forgot all my worried and just kept laughing at his childish behaviour.

He kissed me on the forehead and told me he had few phone calls to make then will be back to help me.

I nodded and he walked outside closing the door behind him.
I walked into my room grabbing my big suitcase and putting everything I owned into it. I found an empty box in the back of the closet and I took to the baby room. Putting everything I bought into it keeping the one with the yellow duck Eva got for me.

"Sweetheart do you need any help?" I heard Mason shout

"Actually I do!" I shouted back

He walked into the room I was in and I quickly handed him the box.

" I want to donate this. There all new baby clothes"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure"

He nodded kissing me in the forehead and taking the box out.
Walking into my room I zipped up my bag and dragged it outside.

"Here I'm done. I just need to give the keys to Cameron."

"He isn't here but we can leave it inside the house. We can grab those things you needed then we can go to the orphanage to give these stuff out."

I nodded and we hoped into this car.

___________________
I haven't uploaded in ages. But this story is almost done.
I'll talk to you next time. I hopefully won't take as long this time. 💜