Chapter 14

"Do you want to take a walk?" Mason asked

"Sure." I smiled

We walked towards the door he grabbed his jacket and put it on and we walked out the door.

We walked around and stopped in front of his pool the second time we passed it.

Mason removed his shoes and socks and pulled his pants up and dipped his feet into the water.

At first I looked at him like he was crazy but then I shrugged and removed my flats and sat beside him.

The water was cold and I had a slight shiver.

"You must be cold." Mason said

He quickly removed his jacket and placed it on me.
I wrapped it around me loving the warmth it had.
I looked down into the water and decided it was time.

"We met on my eighteen birthday, when I saw him I thought he would finally fix my broken heart." I closed my eyes and Mason held my hand I took a deep breath and finished with my story

"The first thing he ever did was kiss me, he walked me upstairs to his room and we mated I never thought anything of it but thinking back he never even asked to mark or mate me but he did anyway." I took another deep breath

"He showed me off to all the pack he was the most amazing mate anyone ask for. When he became the Alpha every little thing I did made him angry. The first time he ever hurt me was when he slapped me for not making dinner for him. I had class that day and he was home before me, which was unusual he slapped me but quickly said sorry and I went into the kitchen and made him dinner. He promised me that night that he would never hurt me again. Things just got worst from there he kept getting worse and all I could do was cover up what he did to me." Mason wrapped an arm around me and let me lean on him.

"The night I ran away he had beat me up till the brink of death and had his way with me after he was done he had said that he was going out to a bar with his friends. That's when I found out I was pregnant I packed some of my things and took my car and drove it as far as I could, I met two lovely ladies and a guy and they helped me out and here I am."

"It's okay everything is going to be okay he won't hurt you or the baby I promise you I will keep you safe."

"I don't think that's possible. He's an alpha and he likes to always get his way. He eventually will find me and take me back."

"I never break my promises"

I hugged Mason that night and cried on his shoulder and he just held on to me tighter.
I pulled back and smiled at him.

He walked me to my door and I handed him a plate filled with cookies.

We said our goodbyes and I locked the doors and made sure all the windows were locked too.

I changed into an oversized tee and went to bed with a smile on my face.

It felt good to finally let it out.